Home

Easy info.

It would be very helpful if people would post some very general info on here, like age, and sex. Maybe country, and if you think this is like I'm trying to stalk some one, don't post here. This is just to get a generally better idea of who were conversing with here. I'm saying you have to post here either, you can post whatever you want about your self here.

Sex:Male

Birthday: 10/31/92

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sex: Male

D.O.B. 10-29-1987 (why do I feel so old??)

Michigan, USA

Now, everyone remember Grud & I's birthdays comin' up! ;) We like caaaandy...

That's okay. I feel really young. D:

Sex: None. You know, I'm THE KEY. Girl.

Birthness: NINE-27-...

Georgia, Asia.

HAHA! You fell for it. Georgia is in America.

EDIT:...you fell for it again! I WAS BORN IN SEPTEMBER!

That's okay. I feel really young. D:

Sex: None. You know, I'm THE KEY. Girl.

Birthness: 7-27-...

Georgia, Asia.

HAHA! You fell for it. Georgia is in America.

WAIT a second, you! Didn't you say your birthday was at the end of last month? Not July??? Unless... you were born twice, that is.

I just never expected it. Blew some of what I thought about psychonauts right out of the water. Along with the thought everyone else would be like 20, while I'm only 12.

EDIT: Not that I'm against girl gamers, I just don't know very many.

Understood. I like posting this ratio thing--It makes me look scientific.

Guy to girl ratio- 10 to 1. Bill Nye says so. This is why you don't know very many girl gamers...

Just as long as they don't put out VelocityGirl again. It was damn nasty.

Sex:Female

B-day: August

I don't give out a specific age. Seriously, I don't leave messages because I was afraid someone would tap into the phoneline and take out personal information. When my friends asked why I didn't leave messages on their machines I told them and they thought I was crazy. Turns out that little beep that clicked off every time before I hung up the phone was someone tapping into my phone line.

I know a few girl gamers, but my school is overrun with the evil PREPS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THEY'RE FASHION, IT BURRRRNS!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE VOICES, OMFG, GAG ME WITH SOME GUM!!!

i know what ya mean. but most of the girls i know in real life think they are to mature for vidoegames/cartoons/ and whatnot. its saddening :[

Ahem...excuse me but

WHY SQUID? WHY!!!??

Alright. About the preps. It's just a short time in your life, some people will grow out of it some people won't. If you hate them so much the only thing you can do to spite them is to learn to accept them . You can't do anything about it so why worry? Why?

Archived