Home

Ok I have to ask...

mjpb3

is there a mod out there

(or could someone possibly do a mod)

that gives female Revan and Carth a 'smoochie' scene like you get with Bastila and male Revan?

Just a scene where Carth asks Revan to the cargo hold to 'talk things over' and ooh la la ...

It would really make this Carth fangirl's day if someone could do this for me :)

THANKS!

:hearteye:

No really, the only one is the alternate Dark Side female ending that was cut from the original game where instead of a 'smoochie' you and Carth die :(

The only mod for Carth fangirls is this one (thanks to svösh - hmmm makes me think I should poke him to have something like this for TSL :p ): http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=136679

yeah, well, I had to ask :)

Oh, and I already had the 'beefcake' Carth mod, but thanks for answering :)

Just out of curiosity, who would you have wearing a mod like svösh's for in TSL? :D

is there a mod out there

(or could someone possibly do a mod)

that gives female Revan and Carth a 'smoochie' scene like you get with Bastila and male Revan?

Just a scene where Carth asks Revan to the cargo hold to 'talk things over' and ooh la la ...

It would really make this Carth fangirl's day if someone could do this for me :)

THANKS!

:hearteye:

Oh good, now I don't feel quite so depraved :)

I've actually been doing some tinkering with the scene on the beach after you return from the temple, when Carth tells you he loves you from about 10 feet away and Mission tells you to get a room for no discernible reason. I was seriously leaning towards keeping this little pet project to myself ("Yes, my own romantic life is that pathetic, thank you very much"), but if someone else is interested, I'll share. It's in pretty decent shape at the moment, though I do want to make a couple tweaks after some of the other discussions around here lately...

It's not exactly what you asked for, but it's in the same spirit. When I get it together and pcgamemods is back up, I'll throw it up there.

I've actually been doing some tinkering with the scene on the beach after you return from the temple, when Carth tells you he loves you from about 10 feet away and Mission tells you to get a room for no discernible reason. I was seriously leaning towards keeping this little pet project to myself ("Yes, my own romantic life is that pathetic, thank you very much"), but if someone else is interested, I'll share. It's in pretty decent shape at the moment, though I do want to make a couple tweaks after some of the other discussions around here lately...

It's not exactly what you asked for, but it's in the same spirit. When I get it together and pcgamemods is back up, I'll throw it up there.

Well, I don't know about anyone else...

but heck yeah, I'm interested :)

I just feel a little short-changed as a female gamer playing Kotor. Even though the romance with Carth/female Revan (to me) seems more mature in nature, we still didn't get any resolution (kiss!) scene.

Although the Bastila/male Revan scene was brief and faded to black, players at least got 'something'...

I'll be looking for your mod when PCGM is back up :)

Thank you very much!

I just feel a little short-changed as a female gamer playing Kotor. Even though the romance with Carth/female Revan (to me) seems more mature in nature, we still didn't get any resolution (kiss!) scene.

Although the Bastila/male Revan scene was brief and faded to black, players at least got 'something'...

That's what I thought too :)

You can find it here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=154383

You feel depraved because of a kiss? Ouch...now I'm feeling completly depraved trying to tweak his model! :dev9:

I've got very disappointed by that scene too, and much more when I've discovered that the males get Bastila's kiss. Yeah, I'm really interested!!

Thank you for sharing this.

Archived