Home

No! The Astros Lost the World Series

Lady Jedi

****ing White Sox swept them? Pff, I'm never gonna hear the end of this from those ****ing Sox fans I know. I like the ones that don't care to rub it in Cubs fans faces. But the ones that watch every Cubs game and cheer against them? That's just plain stupid.

Obnoxious people living in the midwest? No way! :p

Way I see it, it was cool seeing another Chicago team win something period! Hasn't been this exciting since the last Bull's championship. Know what I mean?

So the Astros lost. They didn't even win one game. :( Blah.

At least they made it to the Series. That's really all I was hoping for. Sure winning at least one of the Series would have been preety sweet, but oh well.

It's a good thing I'm not too serious about this sort of thing or I'd be rather buggered right now. :xp:

Heh. They totally had the chances though, 7th and 11th innings I think it was. Too bad they blew it, they started so well (4-0). :D

Heh. They totally had the chances though, 7th and 11th innings I think it was. Too bad they blew it, they started so well (4-0). :D

No kidding, and that wasn't even the last game. Of course if they'd have won that one the next night's loss wouldn't have lost the series, though.

That third game was sooo promising at the start, then they just gave away 5 runs. They tied in the eighth inning, ( woot, Jason Lane! ) and I hoped that they'd take the game. Unfortunately, they didn't, and the game went on forever. The Sox scored twice in the 14th inning and that was it. :( Obviously morale was low seeing as how they didn't even score once in the last game. Bummer.

Oh, well. It's done, and there's always next year. :D

Obnoxious people living in the midwest? No way! :p

Way I see it, it was cool seeing another Chicago team win something period! Hasn't been this exciting since the last Bull's championship. Know what I mean?

And you saying that confirms my belief that you're not an obnoxious Sox fan ;) It hasn't been as exciting for me but I suppose I know what you mean.

Archived