Home

Getting rid of T3

vader815

Should T3 be in KOTOR # or should he be replaced.  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Should T3 be in KOTOR # or should he be replaced.

• Keep T3
    • Get rid of him (T4)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they should keep T3 because he was the R2-D2 of this series. Yes he wasn't that great of a fighter, but was handy at times to open up locked containers or use a terminal. He also helped me get secret items since my main characters in both games did not develop strong technical skills.

I think they should keep T3 because he was the R2-D2 of this series. Yes he wasn't that great of a fighter, but was handy at times to open up locked containers or use a terminal.
I'd almost say the opposite. In TSL at least he was almost too good of a fighter, as you could upgrade him into a tank. I would have prefered that he was less combat oriented, and more focused in the astromech abilities. Granted the player has some control over this...

C3P0 was built by Anakin Skywalker some 4000 years after the events in Kotor. I'm guessing we won't be jumping that far ahead.
You never know...

Knights of the Galatic Empire (and a Little Before That)

Starring everyone's favorite troublesome droid duo, C-3P0 and R2-D2!

There was an actor named Roddy McDowell who sort of personified the "gentleman's gentleman" in the color era of the movies. 3P0's mannerisms and voice closely approximate (with droidy bits added) Mr McDowell's.

The diff is that Roddy McDowell was the epitome of the "veddy veddy" British aristocracy of the late colonial era. They all sounded sort of cowardly and gay and yet the Union Jack flew over a good chunk of the globe before they called it a day. Whereas 3P0 seems really to have been cowardly.

Roddy McDowell

cross002.jpg

You're right, R2-D2 was obsolete during the entire OT, 30 years after his first appearance...

Frankly, your arguments have been childish and your spelling is horrendous. Don't expect to gather support this way.

Besides, HK-47 has a newer version of himself called HK-50.

Oh and by the way, what can you do in KotOR? Would replacing T3's level 1 armor for a level 3 one be considered an upgrade?! :eek:

Oh my god! I mean, I've upgraded T3!

I dissagree to the entirety of your post...even your title

R2-D2 is a classic charecter...and so is C-3P0, you cant break them up

neither can your break up T3 and HK, there Are R7's out there...but luke kept R2, there are other protocol droids, but they still have Ani's

GO DEVILS!

Archived