Home

SWBF2 IS GREAT!

KonKushn

Me and my clan mates at TAW have been playing SWBF2 over the last few days and I must say,

THIS GAME IS GREAT!

So much better than the first version!

The online play is smooth as silk and you just can't beat the Celebrity Deathmatch!!

The new server management tools are SWEET which makes running servers so much easier for admins. It will only continue to get better and I can't wait until it comes out of beta.

Keep up the great work Pandemic and LucasArts!! Start planning for SWBF3. LOL

Cheers!

KonKushn

Ummm, it is out of beta.

The beta doesn't have a Celebrity Deathmatch (unless you mean a two player game with heros unlocked [1 vs 1]) mode, so I guess you are right: you can't beat it because you can't play it.

[EDIT: Oh, sorry. I misread your post.]

^ lol your way ahead of me commanderobiwan, Ive only gotten past the first three levels in story mode, haven't had much of a chance to play yet but from what ive experianced so far I must say, I really like the game, much more intense then SWBF1

Haven't played celebrity deathmatch yet but I'm really looking forward to it.

Now if celebrity death match was only REAL celebrities.........

But this version DOES rock

I love the new turning capabilities, as in vehicles or turrets. I'm sure if you use a mouse and keyboard, you remember in BF1 you had to keep cranking the mouse in the direction you wanted to turn. Now it just goes, though sometimes a bit too fast, but I'm sure it's something we'll get used to.

The AI's much better. No more "wall guarding."

I will say, so far, I don't like the reticule. All we have is a dot to go on? I'm used to circle and cross-hair for snipers.

^ lol your way ahead of me commanderobiwan, Ive only gotten past the first three levels in story mode, haven't had much of a chance to play yet but from what ive experianced so far I must say, I really like the game, much more intense then SWBF1

Haven't played celebrity deathmatch yet but I'm really looking forward to it.

Right now I have reached Space Mustafar....haven't beat it 'cause I am at school at the moment, but anyway I am probably farther than you 'cause have played longer than you. About 4 hours I have played from the game. Sice I have gotten the game.

Archived