Home

Zabrak head for K1

rictus135

As far as i am aware, there are no zabrak heads in K1, or any mods for them either. I know you can't remodel heads, but as it is possible to remodel helmets and such, could some one make a zabrak-spike head equipment item thingy? Or even better two, male and female versions (for the female version see Jedi Academy).

Since I saw my name in this... I'm not trying to be disappointing, but no I'm not going to take on this project. I have no clear plan of how I would do this and unless I'm thouroughly satisfied with something I would never release it. I don't usually work on something unless I can lose myself in it anyway and this just wouldn't do that for me. (I have no real interest in it and I would not be able to stay focused on it.) Besides which, much like Mono was saying, the top of the head is usually rather sparse on vertices. Forgive me?

Forgive me?

There is absolutely no need to ask anyones forgiveness Kristy. :) Just because a request is made and someone throws your name into the hat doesn't obligate you in any way shape or form, if this were so then Achilles, Prime, T7, svosh, Darth333, Mono, myself and many others would be swamped. ;)

Some mods are do-able some aren't, this one isn't likely do-able without some sort of breakthrough in the model animation formats. There was someone who made Zabrak Horns as a Mask for KOTOR, but it had some problems and was not released as far as I can recall, it was a long time ago. I fail to remember the modders name as well. :(

There is absolutely no need to ask anyones forgiveness Kristy. :) Just because a request is made and someone throws your name into the hat doesn't obligate you in any way shape or form, if this were so then Achilles, Prime, T7, svosh, Darth333, Mono, myself and many others would be swamped. ;)

Oh god... I'd be an armory if that were the case... Lol. Thought I'm swamped as it is. :p

Thanks Alkonium you're my hero! I was thinking maul/bao-dur for the men, and agen kolar for the women. But im not greedy so agen kolar would work for both. Could it be more than two horns though? in Jedi academy, the zabrak women characters had like, 6-8 of varying size on their forhead. Whatever you do though, i will be eternally grateful.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I think caucasian would work best for what i have in mind. But the skin is unimportant. it is the model that really matters. :)

My apologies. I have no clue how to work the 3d tools so you'll have to get someone else to do this.

Archived