Home

The Canonical Version

Alkonium

What do you want the canonical Exile to be?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want the canonical Exile to be?

• Lightside Male
    • Lightside Female
    • Darkside Male
    • Darkside Female

That George Lucas. What a chauvinist pig. :laughing:

Star Wars really is, isn't it? Padme had nothing to do but utter some weak lines about loving Anakin. Princess Leia was pretty tough, though. But she was the only female lead. Luke, Han, Chewie, Lando, C-3PO, R2, Yoda, Obi-Wan, Leia. Man, that's skewed. A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away... women were still stuck below a glass ceiling. :lol:

We don't know if R2 is male or female (most probably male) but 3PO is a homo male, or a female.

Well, do you REALLY want to see a femme wookie as a lead character?

The Prequel episodes have quite a bit of femme Jedis and what not, and some are pretty tough too. Also, note that many aliens do not not have their gender marked, or that its not applicable.

Canon schmanon...

My Revan will ALWAYS be a lightside female soldier/guardian

who wields a double-bladed purple lightsaber and has a

smart@ss personality

my Exile is lightside female guardian/weaponsmaster who wields

a silver double-bladed lightsaber who's a bit more passive than

Revan - though I am not as fanatical about the Exile as I am my

Revan

Seriously, Mr. Lucas could come over to my house a tell me in

person that Revan is 'supposed' to be male, and I would argue

my points with even him :)

In my little world Revan is a female...

...and that's all I have to say about that ;)

Well, I'd go with lightside male. If only for the reason that the Handmaiden/Brianna subplot is a nice twist to the story. Who doesn't like a jedi with Echani training (although Atton has that, too)? This would be interesting for the future of the jedi. In comparison, Disciple is somewhat of a pallid character, and the reason why he doesn't have a proper name is not nearly as good.

As far as Atris in the role of the spurned lover goes, this doesn't really depend on the gender of the protagonist.

As far as Atris in the role of the spurned lover goes, this doesn't really depend on the gender of the protagonist.

Yeah, but I can't remember a single homosexual character in Star Wars. As for 3PO, he's English, not gay. This has been addressed a thousand times, Anthony Danials has said that he is NOT gay. He just has a soft voice because he's a protocal droid.

Yeah, but I can't remember a single homosexual character in Star Wars. As for 3PO, he's English, not gay. This has been addressed a thousand times, Anthony Danials has said that he is NOT gay. He just has a soft voice because he's a protocal droid.

Yes, just closet... oh an Droids can't be gay cause they are asexual. R2 is not a real male :3

Oh, Juhani is closest to a homosexual you can get... she actually say something about that to LSF Revan I think, but not LSM Revan

Archived