Home

The Wizard War - A backstory for HP

Shana

Virgil shrugged and replied, "The way I see it, this investigation can use as many intelligent minds that each school has to offer. As for the Triwizard, that was definitely something that none of us were expecting, not even Dumbledore knows what happens. I assume that's for us to find out."

- "Well we can at least try" - Lauren approached the goblet held out her wand and pointed it to the goblet - "Prio Incantato!"

The goblet let out an orange smoke and threw Lauren to the back of the room, slamming her on the wall, she fell to the ground.

-"D'accord, zat did not work, I had zougt zat maybe it could work like wiz a wand, but no" - Lauren said and found a key on the floor - "Strange, ziz key belongs to zose magical six lock chests, but who would possess such a key?"

A sound was heard, Lauren spotted a curtain moving and pointed her wand at it and yelled.

- "Petrificus Totalus!" - the spell hit the curtain and a little creature fell from the curtain to the floor. It was Dobby the house elf.

((Check this page if you want to know the existing spells:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spells_in_Harry_Potter ))

((Because you have all the people you need and I really don't know enough to be participating, I'm stepping out of this RP. It also frees up the name 'Amanda Grace', which I'm planning on using in an upcoming RP to be started by Jokemaster. Have fun, y'all.))

Amanda shrugged. "I don't know, but I'm confident you all will figure it out."

She turned to walk away, but turned back. "I'm afraid I can't stay. Dumbledore just wanted to be sure each school had a say. Now that we all do, I am no longer needed."

She bowed and walked out.

((And thus Amanda Grace walked out of this RPG and out of Harry Potter's world forever... :) ))

- "Reenervate!" - Lauren shouted and Dobby started moving again.

- "Nice wizards won't do anything bad to Dobby, they musn't be angry with Dobby, Dobby was just cleaning" - Dobby said.

- "Dobby, zat is your name yes? Well I see no ozer 'ouse elves, why would you clean alone?" - Lauren asked.

- "Dobby was just looking at what three troublesome students were doing here when they locked this room at night for fifteen minutes, but they were all first years, they were looking for something" - Dobby said.

- "who were zey?" - Lauren asked.

- "I can't say Miss, Dobby did not see their faces" - Dobby said.

- "Anyzing else you saw? Somezing you found?" - Lauren said.

- "Well no, you see, other than a seventeen year old student who was late at night placing a piece of paper with his name in the goblet, and professor Karkaroff" - Dobby said.

- "Zey were togezer? - Lauren asked.

- "No, he was in first then the student sometime later" - Dobby said.

- "Is ziz key yours?" - Lauren asked.

- "No, that must be what the students were looking for, the seventeen year old student dropped it on the way out, but the other three students couldn't find it" - Dobby said.

- "Zen 'ow would you knoe ziz key is what zey were looking for?" - Lauren said.

- "Because the said they couldn't find it because it was small and brown, that key you have is brown and small" - Dobby said.

- "Zen zat is all, unless you 'ave questions?" - Lauren asked Virgil and Alexandrov.

((Ok, i've decided to make this story not exactly follow the events of the books but keeping the story without changing it too much, so feel fre to send the characters to combat or something to make it more interesting and pick up the pace, feel free to throw in ideas))

- "Oh yes sir, Dobby will help in anyway Dobby can" - Dobby said.

- "Very good elf, you may go" - Lauren said.

Dobby disappeared as he usually did.

- "We'll ze trial is ze day after tomorrow so, we will talk to Dumbly-dorr tomorrow and tell 'im about ze key" - Lauren said.

Archived