Home

ctf polis.. asteroid place....

deamonomic

ok i was playing ctf on polis as the clones. and we never seemed to have any tanks. and the droids can just go out side. well.if your reading this you can too! with my patented 5000 steps to holding your breath!

ACTUALY. you can just be the engineer and when ur running drop your supply of med packs as you go. you will need 5 to make it accross. i have done this multiple times.

enjoy :twogun:

It is a lot easier if you get a clone commander to give you the defense award. You can make it across with a lot less health packs. Heros can also make it across.

It is possible to hich-hike an invasion force across as well. Someone gets inside a vehicle then a bunch of units jump on top. You need a few engineers depending on the amount of units on the vehicle. The vehicle speeds to the other shide, while the engineers give health packs to everyone. Vehicles go much faster then units, so the engineers should be able to keep every alive for the short trip.

• 3 months later...
ok i was playing ctf on polis as the clones. and we never seemed to have any tanks. and the droids can just go out side. well.if your reading this you can too! with my patented 5000 steps to holding your breath!

That's funny!Now I can flank the enemy!Thanks!Nice sig

I remember using health packs to keep me alive as I ran across once, I thought I was so clever. Thats until I realized I had chosen the most inapproprate time to sneak into the hanger. I ran straight into a tank and several engineers. Yeah it did not end well.

However after that initial incident I've had all sorts of luck sneaking into enemy territory.

Archived