Home

Revan robe converting

Dark_Ansem

can someone convert for me this robe of darth revan from KOTOR1 to TSL?

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/7685.html

Only bneezy can convert his mod over. However:

Redhawke has made a mod that allowws you to build 8 versions of the Revan robe; masked, unmasked, starforge, revans, plus two of his own designs.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/10845.html

This should cover what you are looking for.

it is not the same I'm looking for... Redhawke has still the cape glitch and the force power animation problem (they start from the foot instead of the hands). bneezy's one, apart from being way cooler (all in black) has probably those fixed... so can someone tell bneezy to convert it for TSL? or convert it without claiming it as an original work?

EDIT:hmm maybe it's better if I ask someone to reskin the TSL Darth Revan in order to make him look like KOTOR1 Revan?

http://www.pcgamemods.com/screenshot/66709.html#focus

because in TSL the skin is glitchy, so replacing it with the good (and much more cool-colored) from KOTOR1 would be very good...

Darth_Ansem before you make yourself anymore embarrassed, the models and textures in Kotor are the exact same in TSL. They still have the exact same cape clipping problem and force lightning problem in K1 as they do in TSL

And the point of "converting" that mod for TSL would be a waste of time as the exact same appearance exists in TSL. Just open up whatever armor/robe you want and and in the properties section add "Appearance>Unique_darth_revan, then save, put in override, enter cheatcode for item in game a voila.

Not to sound harsh anything but your aren't making yourself look like you know what you are talking about :(

Darth_Ansem before you make yourself anymore embarrassed, the models and textures in Kotor are the exact same in TSL. They still have the exact same cape clipping problem and force lightning problem in K1 as they do in TSL

And the point of "converting" that mod for TSL would be a waste of time as the exact same appearance exists in TSL. Just open up whatever armor/robe you want and and in the properties section add "Appearance>Unique_darth_revan, then save, put in override, enter cheatcode for item in game a voila.

Not to sound harsh anything but your aren't making yourself look like you know what you are talking about :(

Quoted for emphasis! :D

A little reading on your part there Darth_Ansem, would have saved you some embarassment.

From your other Revan Reskin Thread; (One thread would have been enough IMHO)

Unfortunately Revan will not appear as he did in KotOR I in TSL as there seems to be some differences in the lighting and reflectiveness. Believe me I have taken the "stock" K1 Revan texture and tried it in TSL (The Revan texture in TSL is identical BTW) and it appeared far lighter and brighter in TSL, like the one that came in TSL. This tells me there are differences graphically between the two games. ;)

The models and textures are identical in both games, only the TSL game displays them differently from KotOR... this display difference is nothing we can fix either!

Edit: You can mess with the textures themselves, by manipulating their Alpha channels, but to get them to be identical to KotOR I would be a lot of trial and error, but that way is possible. (kristykistic informed me that you can do this.) :D

oh.. they do look different you know! I'm not at all embarassed, everyone can be mistaken! so, no way to alter the look, right?

Correct, the games display textures differently. The only thing I could suggest is you could try to darken the texture some on your end, but it will never look exactly like it does in K1.

And just to clairify things, you said;

Redhawke has still the cape glitch and the force power animation problem (they start from the foot instead of the hands). bneezy's one, apart from being way cooler (all in black) has probably those fixed...

See, I used no custom models in my mods I simply refrenced the basic in-game models or renamed them, I made some custom skins for them that was all. Also even your "way cooler" bneezy's Revan mod uses the same glitched K1 Revan model mine does.

so this means no solution even to the force power glitch, right?

Now I said nothing about this, neither did The_Maker or Jackel. Kristykristic fixed the Force powers for Revan's Robes in KotOR I, and TSL.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived