Home

Send your Christmas greetings

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

The Petroglyph fan forums (PFF) have set up a nice thread for the community to send Petroglyph Christmas wishes. If you are not a member of their forum, please post your wishes here and I will pass them on. Also, don't forget Lucasarts, because without them, we would be starved of information!

DMUK

Here's my greeting DMUK, thanks for doing this:

"Hi Guys! Merry Christmas and happy new-year! I'm really exited about EaW and I can't wait until it's release....rest assured I will be waiting in line on day 1. :) Also one other thing: take your time! I mean, don't delay it for six months or anything, but don't rush it...you have a strong community willing to wait for you guys to perfect this game! (although we will probably sill whine about it.) ;)

Thanks for your hard work Petroglyph and Lucasarts! God Bless!

~ M. Bills, Wisconsin"

Ho Ho Ho Mery christmas from downunder Petro. Hope you have a good one and a safe and happy new year. Thank you for all the time and effort you are putting into EaW you have made the most spectactular RTS game i have ever seen and i know it will go far. Thank you so much for a great game and i look forward playing the demo and seeing it on the shelves.

~ Jason. P, Olsen" "I COME FROM THE LAND DOWNUNDER"

The Petroglyph fan forums (PFF) have set up a nice thread for the community to send Petroglyph Christmas wishes. If you are not a member of their forum, please post your wishes here and I will pass them on. Also, don't forget Lucasarts, because without them, we would be starved of information!

DMUK

Thanks DMUK for supporting this :) We plan to send only one link that will be forwarded (cc/zz) by Mike to all the devs. And I mean all of them. On late 29/10/2005 the email will be sent to Mike. Pls. have your part ready and posted (link or copy/paste) early on 29/10/2005.

You should have considered the same approach like Ismael since the devs could see this topic ...

http://swempireatwar.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1506

Archived