Home

[Mod request]Door opener (KotOR2)

Burned out

Yay, i just wondered, there should be mod that opens every openable door, that is market with green or blue in map.

E.g.

You have completed all quests from Khoonda, and forgot to ask keykard from adminstrator to get in from security doors. Now you can't open da security doors, because the keycard you get with cheats wont work to Khoondas doors.

It would also hold ability to open magnetically sealed doors like in Nar Shaddaa docks jedi masters room, and most of the doors in Peragus.

I ask this here because i don't know anything about modding or coding, i can only do some kind of graphics.

Thanks,

Burned out.

I'll make it compatible one of those days....the patcher didn't exist when I made it.

However, it's really easy to make compatible with what you have:

- Download Kotor tool and open the spells.2da file from my armband mod and open the spells.2da file you have in your override folder.

- Copy line no. 282 (D3_LOCATION) from the armband mod under the last line of the spells.2da file you have in your override folder click on another line and save. Remember the new line no.

- Open the d3_location.uti file with Kotor tool, go in the properties tab, then under Subtype, replace no. 282 by your new line number. Save.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived