Home

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Nute Gunray

No, I'm not starting this post with the intention of claiming to be leaving or something. Although I did claim to be leaving numerous times over all sorts of reasons ranging from some chick to carpal tunnel (Luckily that pain in my wrist went away on it's own). No quirky alter ego will be spawned from this post, such as the legendary Lurking Nute that actually outposted some regulars.

I had originally intended to wait for post #6000 to do this, but I got bored of waiting. I feel that the name Nute Gunray has become type cast, almost a gimmick. Originally, I had decided to go with a Star Wars-y name because I was going to be a productive member of the mission editing scene, but I got too lazy and just started to post here.

"Get to the ^&@#ing point!" you yell.

Well here it is: I'm retiring the name Nute Gunray. Post number 5753 shall be the last one (unless the forum cookie gets messed up or something) for this name. Sometime tomorrow, my NEW IDENTITY will appear before your very eyes.

Nute Gunray

June 23, 1999-January 11, 2001

No I didn't die mortals. This is not a tombstone.

Well, I test drove my new name, so this is the end of the line for this one. Oh yeah, please don't delete this user. It's, like, historic.

------------------

jup_sept.gif

The virtues of Pokemon are lost in a sea of animal warfare and Nurse Joy's miniskirt.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I have to say is wow, I got to meet the legendary Nute Gunray before his historic end on post number 5753!! I'll never be the same again!!

That was probably one of the best non-dirty GIF-related posts ever, Ikey.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Gonna retire your name, eh? Not like I ('Imladil') haven't considered doing that at one time...

But you will still be a twisted space frog as far as I'm concerned! biggrin.gif Disguises mean nothing.

So it is Archer now, right?

Rest in peace. Never knew you, but I wish you a great final jump...

Now just set that hyperdrive to automatic, point your ship to the outer rim, and jump...

smile.gif Jason

Archived