Home

Big In 2006?

starmark2k

Sorry to say but... SSB:Revolution, For the Nintendo Revolution of course, did you know how many years SSBM has been selling? it is astounding for a Nintendo game. As well of course EaW & other RTS games that are coming out. "Halo 3" possibly. Any other games in developement I have seen e.g. games that are nearly beta right now or within the next few months.

Hmmm... I don't know what to say... Ah yes, apart from E@W, I'm waiting for someone to announce KotOR 3. I mean, after E@W, what's left for LEC but KotOR?

...someone better not reply SWG...

I second that notion. I hope KOTOR 3 is announced this next year, and maybe released in fall/winter...I know that's asking a lot for LA.

I also predict....4 new SWG expansions. Of them, three will be cheapy download from the internet and one will actually be released on CD. Oh and about everyone on there will be jedi by the end of January.

EaW will be huge, that's definitely what I'm waiting for most. But the nintendo Revolution comes out this year sometime too, and I'm looking forward to that very much. As for movies, PotC 2 I will definitely want to see.

IMO the big PC games of 2006 will be:

1. The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion

2. Empire at War

3. Supreme Commander

4. Gothic 3

5. Battle For Middle Earth 2

6. STALKER

7. Neverwinter Nights 2

8. Dungeons and Dragons:Online

Archived