Home

return to taris idea

kotor modder 10

well i was thinking of at halfway into kotor about after dantooine carth comes find you and says my son is on taris we have to go after him kinda mod? id like to call it return to taris also at the end taris blows up again but before ya got ta return to daviks place find that the hawk is there and escape then you can play the escape fro taris movie i think its a good idea dont ya think

One plot concept you might consider would be for the Hawk to be stolen, just before Carth discovers information about Dustil, after a little more research, you find out that both are on Taris, and go to retrieve them (this gives a DS character a reason to return, because if his ship wasn't stolen he wouldn't go back to Taris just for Carth)

• 2 weeks later...

i am currently thinking of somthing to do about this return to taris idea and i can do it because all i need to do is just reopen taris as selectable in the galaxy map and create new scripts and encounters and i think i will change the quest back to taris and i will include a new recruit....... the jedi (who we thought died on the endar spire) and she had survived and will replace juhani tho. and i just need to place rubble from korriban around the streets and few people around.

• 1 month later...

Archived