Home

My Uncle Passed away Friday night..

GUNNER

Well, the weekend was a bummer. We new he wasn't doing to well but you never expect someone to go. You always want to beleive that we will live forever..

We wanted to go over Friday night but we didn't want to cross over two mountain passes at night as it was snowing so we waited till Sat. morning but he died at 10pm Friday night. frown.gif He never got to meet my little boy. And Sat. was the first time my Aunt had ever seen him. They have two Sons of their own but neither of them have children of their own. Last time I saw him was 4th of July weekend 1999.

He was 90 and lived a long wonderful life ,I will miss him as he was my Favorite Uncle.

R.I.P. Glen Glandon.

sorry to hear that gunner. I know my Niece loves me a lot. and i know what losing your favorite uncle could be like. It is really to bad your were not able to say goodbye. That is going to be the hardest (i know it would be for me)

Best wishes to all of your family in your time of need

This Thursday we are having the funeral in Yamhill Oregon. Most all of my Moms side will be there. Relatives I haven't seen in quite some time.

Why is it that we never make the time to see our Family until something traggic like this happens? I think I had better try a little harder to stay in contact with my relatives..

My Uncles oldest Son who I haven't seen or talked to in probably 15 (or more) years (He is 45 Yrs old) lives in cali and builds PC/servers for web clients. We hit it off great. I can't beleive that we have a shared intrest and I'm just now finding out about it. frown.gif After about 10 minutes we were talking about the benifits of R.A.I.D. for PCs and building Servers for both Gaming and web sites.

I am loking forward to starting new relationships with my relatives when I see them Thursday and keeping in contact. When I was younger it was hard to relate to all my cousins as I am the youngest, most of them are in their 40s or 50s now,(my Mom & Dad are both youngest in their families) out of all of the kids. But now that I am older it seems like age is only what we make of it.

Guest SadShadow

Originally posted by GUNNER:

Well, the weekend was a bummer. We new he wasn't doing to well but you never expect someone to go. You always want to beleive that we will live forever..

We wanted to go over Friday night but we didn't want to cross over two mountain passes at night as it was snowing so we waited till Sat. morning but he died at 10pm Friday night. frown.gif He never got to meet my little boy. And Sat. was the first time my Aunt had ever seen him. They have two Sons of their own but neither of them have children of their own. Last time I saw him was 4th of July weekend 1999.

He was 90 and lived a long wonderful life ,I will miss him as he was my Favorite Uncle.

R.I.P. Glen Glandon.

im sorry... may the force be with him..

------------------

dmfire.gifzato.gifdmfire.gif

"Im becoming less human..."

SadShadow

The Lone Shadow Wing

My condolences as well, G-Man.

"May [he] be an hour in Heaven before the Devil knows [he's] dead." --Old Irish Blessing

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Originally posted by GUNNER:

...Why is it that we never make the time to see our Family until something traggic like this happens? I think I had better try a little harder to stay in contact with my relatives..

I am loking forward to starting new relationships with my relatives when I see them Thursday and keeping in contact. When I was younger it was hard to relate to all my cousins as I am the youngest, most of them are in their 40s or 50s now,(my Mom & Dad are both youngest in their families) out of all of the kids. But now that I am older it seems like age is only what we make of it.

I am glad this time of sorrow, you can see the glory that has become of this sad event

Best wishes again to the things that the future will bring

Archived