Home

Demo in PC Gamer (March Issue)

MasterJack

WOOT!! We get the demo in Feb!! :twogun:

How do you get that from his quote? Which stated nothing about the demo note. No one knows for sure when the demo will be released not even Lucasarts or Pter at this time i think. :) Not counting the PC gamer, when lucasarts will release it online...

Not really. They can only be sued for that if the demo is listed on the DVD case/magazine cover and isn't included. Many things are subject to change before release, for example, the Venator. One minute it's out, next it's in, then it's out again. :|

Guest DarthMaulUK

The edition goes on sale on Jan 19th in the UK - and I would really expect to see a full preview or even review of the game.

DMUK

I doubt we will see the Demo until Friday Feb 2nd/2006. Exactly two weeks before release. LEC has probably (or is doing now) providing reviewable builds to all the major game sites/mags so they can release updated previews inorder to hype the game. They will then release the demo on the 2nd to us so we can get hyped up for the 16th.

That is true but as games are so expensive a demo lets you decide whether or not to spend the money on the final game. I am sure that there are many levels and lots of multiplayer games to be played. I don't mind doing one level from the game or even a skirmish map just to check it out.

Archived