Home

KOTOR 3 species idea (Playing an Alien in KotOR III)

i like cheese

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read a lot of the old posts, so let me make a point. Let's say that every member of this board played as a human through the game once. Then they all decided to go through game again, but as a different species. What species would you like to play as the second time around? It seems that everyone is just stating no for this species, no for that. Especially to the wookies and yodas. Everybody knows that the canon pc would have to be human. So when you complete the game as a human, what species does everybody want to play as the second time around? Maybe wording it this way will open some minds.

Welcome to the forum Jaraen!

To answer your question that Jedi's name was Kit Faso. I'm not sure of his species but I think Rob may know. I don't have any prejudices against alien species in fact I thought of them as members of the team when playing the game. I prefer the PC be a human because in the Star Wars universe most of the main heroes are human like Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, etc. After playing as a huamn I looked at the possibility of maybe trying to play as a twilek or something from a mod. In my opinion, it just doesn't have a Star Wars feel to me. Aliens aren't bad, they have their own talents and have done some amazing things, except for Hutts, but I prefer being a human at least for the initial run of the game.

I've read a lot of the old posts, so let me make a point. Let's say that every member of this board played as a human through the game once. Then they all decided to go through game again, but as a different species. What species would you like to play as the second time around? It seems that everyone is just stating no for this species, no for that. Especially to the wookies and yodas. Everybody knows that the canon pc would have to be human. So when you complete the game as a human, what species does everybody want to play as the second time around? Maybe wording it this way will open some minds.

thanks for rewording it, that's what i meant

Yoda is the best character in the Star Wars movie saga!

Now, as for KoTOR - we've already had Vandar in KoTOR 1, in TSL we found out that he died in the destruction of the Miraluka homeworld, so he could appear as a Force Ghost, but maybe him appearing for the third time would be a bad idea (just as the idea of having a Wookie in your party for the third time), KoTOR 3 should be more original than that.

Yes and Obi-wan was able to manifest visibly.

@ igyman: From my understanding about Togorians, they have fur that I think is orange in color. I haven't seen a picture of them but upon hearing the fur part, I imagined them to be the furry edition of Juhani, just orange and mean to the boot.

Archived