Home

The Ultimate Mod (Old Thread)

Prototype

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One bug: I can't get the Rebel infiltrators to show up for ground battles. They are available, but not buildable. Great work on the bug fixes for this one. ground combat and space combat both much easier. Space combat, I think, made a bit too easy. I'm gonna try the hardcore version next.

Second bug too: When u have conquered vergesso asteroids and build death star and choose to destroy tatoiine it will blown but there is imperial ground forces and if u try to go back like vergesso asteroids (if it is ur control) and then go back to tatoiines asteroid field it will crash so theres second bug well didnt find enything else. Hope u gyes fix this ;)

The Death Star appears in the radar map in the game....... why i don't see the model ?

Indeed. I have the Same Problem. I see the counter At the Top Counting down to 00:00, see the Death Star (Stars) on the Map, But no Model, No handle and No way of firing. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A DEATH STAR MOD WHERE YOU SEE THE DEATH STAR FIRE AND PULL THE EVER! :lightning:lightning

Remember the mods are all using only the exisiting assets and it's possible/likely that many of the "bugs" such as the death star are due to the fact that it wasn't packaged with the demo (although based on the size of the demo you would think it had everything). If this is the case, then unless someone made a death star asset, I doubt you would be seeing it...

Remember the mods are all using only the exisiting assets and it's possible/likely that many of the "bugs" such as the death star are due to the fact that it wasn't packaged with the demo (although based on the size of the demo you would think it had everything). If this is the case, then unless someone made a death star asset, I doubt you would be seeing it...

Death Star answer...=FULL VERSION :lightning:lightning:lightning

Srry.... PC Error... not the MOD!:D

Whenever I play this mod, I kill all the attacking imperials but nothing then happens. I can't see the death star during the battle for hoth, take out all the capital ships, sweep the entire map for lone fighter squadrons, nada. The game just sits there.

Hey Aug, I don't have msn, (I don't have any messenger for that matter). I was curious as to if you fixed the Tatooine Bugs witht he missing buildings?

Yes, that has been fixed.

Second bug too: When u have conquered vergesso asteroids and build death star and choose to destroy tatoiine it will blown but there is imperial ground forces and if u try to go back like vergesso asteroids (if it is ur control) and then go back to tatoiines asteroid field it will crash so theres second bug well didnt find enything else. Hope u gyes fix this ;)

I tried to re-enact this but nothing crashed.

Archived