Home

Ways of the Grey Jedi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very well. The White Current was found by the Fallenasi, a nearly extinct race that is now living on Dathomir. The used it for hiding themselves from foes, and they had the best possible prophets because of the time unvealing abilities of this force. It is rarely used for attack, though you can make White Lightning by drawing electrical power from the ground. This is the true power of the White Current; it can change things drasticly.

I see. Some of the aspects are similar to the natural abilities of my people. We can seemingly 'disappear' into crowds. That is why the Jedi are not aware of how many of us there are. This White Current from the ground sounds like the sentient is a lightning rod. Can you explain that?

First, one must become aware of the cycle through which life passes, like a current. When this is done, sit for a whil and imagine yourself to be a part of the world around you, literally BE the part. Don't be yourself. As normal humans or other species we are unable to do it. So become a part of something else spiritually and mentally.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I have been waiting for WEEKS to post activly in this thread, so here it goes. I have reached Andorra and am awaiting further instructions. Let's hurry this up people. Because, believe it or not, some kind of hairy beast is attacking me, and I can;t defeat him. Help please... HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Students:

It has come to my attention that strange happenings and a strange disease has struck Iziz. I am taking my ship The LoreSeeker to Mikkado, the third planet in the Avalonian system. There are some of the greatest medicine men and healers. We will meet at the old enclave ruins on the plains of Argon. There are mysteries, ancient ones to learn of. I suggest that you use a hibernation trance while enroute. I admit this, it is a system that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is. The key is to clear your mind and follow the Force.

It sounds strange but that is the way it has been done for millenia. The only route I know of will take you to Rakata Prime. There, the merchant vessels make regular runs. If you get lost, seek them out. May the Force be with you.

• 2 weeks later...

I am at the ruins on the plains. The best way to enter is through the gardens. They are over four thousand years old and were planted by Jedi Tergis, an odd thing considering his primary advocation was diplomacy. For those that are late, we are waiting for you. For those that are here, patience. You may explore the ruins but I suggest that you not employ any violence. The katarans are not particularly hostile but the straif cats are quite deadly. They usually attack when threatened or during the coming out season for the children. The wolves can be seen if you go into the forest, something I suggest not to do until you arrive and I can give a direction to the tribes. My lesson to you is to employ the beast trick technique to avoid unpleasant events and learn through observation. Much can be seen without words.

Wow... it looks like i missed something... Hmm gotta try hacking database to see where they went. hehe. Oh.. mkay i hope there are something to fly here. Oh, this fighter looks nice. Oh darn it doesnt even have a hyperdrive. well i will have to look around for a while, but i will be there i think bout tomorow.

Deep in meditation, Master Crado senses his students leave.

"Goodbye my students, may what you learned here on Onderon serve you well on your journey. I fear this is where we part ways. I must leave Onderon as well. I sense an old friend is in peril and may need my help. My custom made Stealth-X is being fueled at the moment, so I will be leaving soon. May the Force be with you, and guide you my friends."

• 1 month later...

Sorry for arriving so late.

Name: Nexus

Special Abilities: Extensive knowledge on the Force and it's power, gifted in Dark force powers, weak in Light powers, Mastered Atari and Juyo lightsaber forms

Species: Human

Armament: Orange Lightsaber, Plasma Projector, good Pazaak deck, Datapads on the Force

Bio: After attempting to get to Onderon to enter the Academy, Nexus tapped into the comm signals and found the Gray Jedi leaving for Mikkado and now is trying to become a Gray Jedi.

Nexus is a Human who looks knowledged but is usually hunting to much for anyone to notice him. He befriended a Boma Beast on Onderon and took him to Mikkado with him on his freighter, the Void.

Okay, i've arrived at Mikkado. Can anyone help me with this fight against the straif cats here? I was out hunting, and I found a few of them. I shot one down without thinking, and the other two and about twenty more came after me. I need help.....NOW!!!

Archived