Home

TIRED

Zargon

Guest Conor

Heh, I got 1 hour sleep in 42 hours. Last night I spent from 10:30 to 4:30 in an outdoor hot tub with girls, friends, pizza, beer and movies. biggrin.gif

Guest Jabba The Hunt

i never stay up late on the computer i have to go to bed by atleast 12 to be able to exist the next day. however i get up around 7:00 everyday even if ive had a late night which can be anyoying its something to do with my bodys clock or something like that

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

I'm always tired. I tend to average about 4-6 hours of sleep a night. I'm a night person living in a daytime world. It's now 7am and I'm getting ready to go to work. *YAWN* This is cruel and unusual employment!

------------------

"I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my life-style"

Originally posted by Conor:

Last night I spent from 10:30 to 4:30 in an outdoor hot tub with girls, friends, pizza, beer and movies. biggrin.gif

Obvious observation: Pizza and beer actually taste better when you keep them out of the hot tub. rolleyes.gif

And I'd doubt the movies would even play after a good soak.

I've gotta change my sleeping habits/schedule; From Sept to Apr next year, I have a class that starts at 8:30 am.

This'll be the earliest I've had to be conscious at since before High School. frown.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

I didn't puke......i skipped some classes to pick up my friend from another school early, so I could take a nap in his bed while I waited. Drinking wasn't the big problem....it was the being up till 4 am, usually its only 2ish

Archived