Home

Spaceballs mod?

diphycue

I'm just glad no one said "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" Which, it is, of course, but still could be entertaining.

You won't hear that around here because a post like that is actually against the Forum Rules, counts as a "why?" type post. ;)

Besides Spaceballs pwns! :DNow if we could just make the Ebon Hawk go to plaid... hmm!

I'm just glad no one said "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" Which, it is, of course, but still could be entertaining.

What RH said. I would love to use the Shwartz to PWN some sith! In fact, I'm a bit suprised there are not any Space Ball Mods already.

My Shwartz is bigger than your Shwartz!

You might want to contact Avol or Gsccc. They both made made Darth Vader helmets and one of them might be willing to enlarge it for Dark Helmet.

A lot of the other stuff would just be reskinning.

Really, just about anything that dosn't require animations should be possible. (note: I didn't say easy)

Thinking about it, a Spaceballs story mod for Kotor 1 wouldn't be hard.

After running around the Endar Spire and Levithan (modded around to be comical and new, of course) you could crash land in a modded Tatooine Sand Sea and then you could have those jawa things running around singing their song and they could take you to (a Vandar reskinned) Yogurt if you re-use the Taris Sewers...

Hhmh... interesting. If only we could have the pose for when they use the schwarz...

• 1 month later...

Archived