Home

AI doesn't retreat?

Admiral Z

Guest DarthMaulUK

The Empire isnt one for defeat, or retreating and will hang out til the bitter end. Lets face it, if a General retreated, Tarkin and Vader would soon sort them out. As for the Rebels, they have to salvage everything and cant afford to have heavy casualities. Not a bug just the way things are in game when playing the AI

DMUK

The Empire isnt one for defeat, or retreating and will hang out til the bitter end. Lets face it, if a General retreated, Tarkin and Vader would soon sort them out. As for the Rebels, they have to salvage everything and cant afford to have heavy casualities. Not a bug just the way things are in game when playing the AI

DMUK

Lol Omg, I just noticed I'm one of the oldest members of the forum. Lol. 1999 join date.

I did ALOT of testing in space battle. The AI for both sides will retreat fully if getting losing badly, sometimes not so quick, sometime right away (random).

So yes the AI will retreat, if even it is a bit late. Even that ratio can be changed within AI XML perception functions.

Archived