Home

Placeables question

Xbx_Inthusiast

I'm using the security locker on the Peragus area (TSL) near the beginning, and i've added three lightsabers and a padawan robe. I tried adding the dark padawan robe (a_robe_03.uti) but it just came up clothes. I can't add any crystals either. Maybe i'm not doing it right, but Achilles and the others havn't made ANY item editing guides or item placeable guids for TSL, could someone help me out here? This is confusing.

I'm using the security locker on the Peragus area (TSL) near the beginning, and i've added three lightsabers and a padawan robe. I tried adding the dark padawan robe (a_robe_03.uti) but it just came up clothes. I can't add any crystals either. Maybe i'm not doing it right, but Achilles and the others havn't made ANY item editing guides or item placeable guids for TSL, could someone help me out here? This is confusing.

How did you add those items? Using script or you have edit .utp file? I ask this because from what I know tere is no lockers with unique tag. That means if you edit locker's inventory all lockers will have same inventory all over the game.

However, you should enter in that area for the first time to get modification work (start a new game in your case).

If you have use script to spawn those items show us the code.

I used GFF editor. Edited the .utc I think it's .utc, i'm at school right now so I have no idea how to look for it. I have absolutely no idea how to script, but there's no guides for doing so for TSL. I'm doing this all blindly, so it might appear in every security locker out there, dunno. I'm hoping someone can post some kind of item editing, placeable, scripting tutorial some time soon, because I know i'm not the only one feeling like he's stupid. And I don't know of a program to do so, and I don't know which scripts to use for TSL..

RedHawke's PC Beginning Items Mod here:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/10926.html

contains source scripts for the very locker you're looking for I believe. One is a custom placeable for the locked room where you open the morgue doors.. but the mod also adds items to the security locker further up the hall (the one I think you're needing).

I'd look over those to see how RH did it... :)

The tutorials mentioned by Darth333 will work for TSL as well. Trust me, she should know... she's saved my arse many times before ;)

Archived