Home

Do you cheat at pazaak?

Rogue15

I bow to you then igyman *bows* All hail the god of Pazaak!

I don't cheat by loading and reloading. To me that is the wimpout version of pazaak. THe hardcore stuff is what I like, the playing it through and not mattering if I win or lose. The only reason I lose is due to carelessness on my part. My brother gets mad at certain moves I make but then he doesn't play like I do. :D

I love pazaak! probably because I love blackjack. I found that it's the easiest way to make money on Taris by saving and reloading in Kotor usually because I need lot's of antidote and medpacs to make through the rakghouls and the dueling ring especially if you are LS because you're always giving your money away!

in Kotor ii it isn't necessary to make money with as there is generally lot's to find right away.

I prefer the simpler version of Pazaak in Kotor to the new cards in Kotor ii, I prefer to have side decks without the gold cards and even though the pazaak dashboard is faster I prefer the look and feel of the orginal.

When I need loads of credits I cheat at pazaak but I also spends lots of time just playing it for fun.

Pure Pazaak is awesome though

Archived