Home

Police: Man Hides In Bathrooms, Drinks Boys' Urine

Arreat

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rape is rape, it doesn't matter what age.

I agree, but you have to admit there is an accepted difference between raping a person of legal age, and someone under legal age.

And the internet can also make nerds out of normal people ;)

You mean sort of like the difference between murdering a child and murdering an adult?

Both are definately loathsome acts, but it takes a special kind of scum to do it to a child...

One could argue the cowardliness of it too, in that a child would be less able to resist as the victim of a crime.

Heh, MTV2, your avatar makes me think the guy is looking at the gal and going "Hmmm... no, doesn't really do anything for me."

You mean sort of like the difference between murdering a child and murdering an adult?

Both are definately loathsome acts, but it takes a special kind of scum to do it to a child...

One could argue the cowardliness of it too, in that a child would be less able to resist as the victim of a crime.

That's exactly what I meant, I just couldn't explain it as well.

Heh, MTV2, your avatar makes me think the guy is looking at the gal and going "Hmmm... no, doesn't really do anything for me."

"Where all the white women at? Ack! Nevermind..."

Rape is rape, it doesn't matter what age.

Rape is rape, but they are not all the same.

Exactly. The kind of people that even murders in prison wouldn't like, the ones that get ****ed up because they said what they did.

what... to be disgusted? Hmm... then all the gaming threads and happy birthday threads and going away/welcome back threads and trivia threads and................... hmm? Oh, I'm sorry, I fell asleep in the first five of my top 50 threads at LF list, didn't I? :p

Anyway... if it's all to be disgusted, all of those are out of place :D

Archived