Home

It's Not Unusual [YURI]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~ OBJECTION~

WE DON'T ****IN CARE, DARTH!

NOW, NINJAS DO BELIEVE IN WEEKDAYS, "SCREW THAT" IS AN OBJECTION, AND I AM WINNING COMEDY POINTS, SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ OBJECTION~

WE DON'T ****IN CARE, DARTH!

NOW, NINJAS DO BELIEVE IN WEEKDAYS, "SCREW THAT" IS AN OBJECTION, AND I AM WINNING COMEDY POINTS, SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~!HOLD IT!~

Your honor the defense is clearly delirious. I hold that she be removed from the court. Also, she never covered honor, which is most important to ninjas, and upon failing they must commit seppuku, AKA hara-kiri.

~OBJECTION~

i hereby use my freedom of speech too heartily disagree with you kingcheez, if you actually know ANYTHING other than your bloated knowledge of psychonauts, then you would know that ninja is the japanese translation for assasin, and therefore existed.

Archived