Home

Check this out!

That was really cool. I especially liked the remote rocket shot on Mustafar. I do that all the time. Sometimes I'll play a round on one of the wide open maps just shooting the remotes around. Also, the jumping the tank and bailing out in mid-air was a cool shot, amoungst many others, Jedi action, blah, blah, blah.

A couple of questions though.........

At 0:22 and 0:58, there's 3 clones running up a ramp. What map is that. It looks similar to the hill command post on Felucia, but the landscape doesn't seem right. At 1:15, it appears to be the same 3 running towards the bridge on Yavin 4. The landscape would probably be correct if it was Yavin 4, but I've never seen a ramp like that on that map. Did I miss it?

At 0:56, there is a dark Trooper flying. Is that Dagobah? It seems a little too well lighted to be, but then again, I've never flown above the tree line to see. The trees seem to be of that map, but whatever.

Thanks MachineCult, I ran around the Yavin map earlier and found that ramp. I can't believe that I missed it. I think the only time I was ever that far back in the map was playing the 501st campaign. It's a nice alternative to the bridge for capturing that command post. And to think that I knew all the maps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived