"Hey dad, do you know when Snakes on a Plane is coming out?"

"No. When?"

"The eighteenth. It would be great if we could go see it."

"The eighteenth. Ah, I have plans."

"Oh, right. You're..."

"...getting married. Yeah."

"...maybe that weekend, then?"

I'll probably see it Monday.

Ok, I saw the movie last night. And I have to say I was dissapointed.

I thought it would be this retarded movie that was made so poorly, it would be funny. But it really was sort of boring. There were a couple of funny parts here and there, but it took itself pretty seriously, and wasn't as out there as I would have thought. It was a half way decent movie, one where you walk out and were like "Eh that was o.k.", not like "OMG that movie was stupiiiiid! I love it!"

The best part of the movie I thought was the audience with us. Everyone was in a great mood and it added alot to the overall expierence. People were yelling crap like "Sporks on a plane!" And other crazy stuff which was cool. Go to a late showing with a rauncy crowd and it gets much better.

I dunno, it's hard to describe and I just wanted to vent. Take what I've said with a grain of salt with some snakes in the salt shaker.

Also, I made a special at work to celebrate the movie "Bears On A Sundae" Which is gummi bears on a ice cream sundae!

And finally, Uwe Boll's masterpiece House Of The Dead is on Sci-Fi right now. Now this movie deserves a following for being a terrible movie. Man it sucks! LOL. I love it.

Ok I'm done now.

Archived