Home

The Big Bad Supervillain Thread

Sorry for making so many threads today, I will stop eventually.

Recently I've been hunting for data on the greatest of supervillains, if I get bored or interested enough I might assemble an online supervillain encyclopedia, so if you need to know anything about a supervillain ask here, I'll get things started...

How exactly do you spell that 5th-dimension bad guy from Superman's name? It's been buggin' me for a while...

See he was like Mr. M;oasdifhasliuhfdas or something... if Superman got him to reveal his name backwards he'd disappear for a year.

Ah Venom, are you talking about the Eddie Brock, Angelo, or most recently, Scorpion incarnation?

Ra's Al Guel? I don't know. I know batman married one of his villian's daughters.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE ULTIMATE SUPERVILLIAN!!!

Venom, he's one kickass badass.

Carnage is a whole lot eviler. He was a serial killer before he got the alien symbiote. He also had a son created from a combo of Carnage and venom. His name was Toxin, and toxin became a good guy.

Carnage is a whole lot eviler. He was a serial killer before he got the alien symbiote. He also had a son created from a combo of Carnage and venom. His name was Toxin, and toxin became a good guy.

Carnage is cooler then Venom I, but Venom III is cooler then Carnage and toxin combined.

ON THE LAST POST BY DARTH_AVE2011.....

The greatist supervillian is.....

Plaque, so always remember to brush your teeth after meals and visit your dentist regurally.

Note:This post was bought to you by crest toothpaste. BAM!

I'm just keeeeeeeeeding!!

The real greatist villian is Elektra, cause she can pull off hero and villian. If I could get together with one comic book character, it'd probably be Spiderman...but Elektra's in there somewhere, and I'm a girl.

Archived