Home

How do you get the Handmaiden?

lucius octavion

I don't think she is there. Do you have to talk to her on the ship or something, because I am on Dxun and she doesn't appear on the party selection menu. On the secret academy, do you need to say anything specific to her, or do anything, or does she just go there as long as you are male? Thank you. Please help! thanks

No warp cheat or anything. The only thing I did that way abnormal was:

I started the game as a female character, and then using the KOTOR Savegame Editor, I changed the gender to male. So right now, they look female but the gender is actually male.

This is what messed up your game, there is a global number that also indicates your gender, some of the gender checks use that one instead of the main gender flag... so to the game you are still Female.

If you still have that pre-academy save you need to re-open it up in KSE and browse the global numbers there should be an obvious one for gender... ;)

That makes no sense, unless portraits and that other thing you edited use different references.

It makes perfect sense as OE needed a global number for gender for some reason as they were making the game so they added one. It very well could be that it was for a bug of some sort.

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out that setting the global boolean to a 0 means that other characters will have you as a female, it is coded into the globals. 1 means that you are globally male.

The other thing, however doesn't have anything to do with that. It just controls what kind of clothes you can wear.

Archived