Home

Heart of the Guardian-The Rise of the Blood King (Recruitment Thread)

Yeah something like that. The katarans are similar in appearance to katarns on Kashyyk but more docile. They can be violent when provoked and they are often used as transport for trade and good nutrition in their milk. The herders are nomadic, kind of like those in Africa and they consitute the other half of the tribes. The other half is led by Trystan of the largest tribe, a feat in itself considering that there are numerous smaller tribes. Hope that helps. Just post the bio and everything will be a-Okay.

Sorry about forgetting about this thread, here's my character sheet for the Exile.

Name: Obi-Wan Ry'ghol

Species: Human

Sex: Male

Height: 190 cm

Homeworld: Unknown

Weapon: single-bladed lightsaber(blue)

Appearance: the Jedi Exile on the Print Ads

Background: Like many other Jedi, Ry'ghol followed Revan and Malak and fought in the Mandalorian Wars. But unlike the others, he returned to Coruscant, stood before the Jedi Council, was exiled and stripped of the Force. Ten years later, he reunited the Jedi Masters who exiled him, only for the to be killed by the Sith Lord Darth Traya. He later killed Traya and her two apprentices, Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus.

Name: Unknown(Rakata)

Race: Avalonian

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color: Unknown

Appearance: He is always conceled in a dark hood and wears a mask similar to Revans

Weapons:A large tribual sword.

Bio: Rakata is leader of a medium size group of very skilled men and women who aim to reek havoc and destruction on the whole galaxy without revealling themselfs fully. The group is a mixture of sizes, races and talents but they all follow the orders of Rakata and are "brain washed" into following him through no matter what. He has currently made a deal with the Blood Kings to help attack the people of Avalon

I'll put you as Michaela. I have already involved her more or less as to her familiarity of J.C. She comes from a group called the Argonons, an old ancient tribe. Their way of thinking is like the Afrikaaners of South Afrika. She doesn't always understand what different things mean to the different tribes but has a good heart.

Name: Naomi Basra

Species: Human

Sex: Female (I presume)

Height: (JediMaster better tell me this, I guess ruffly 5'10)

Eye Colour: (JediMaster12, please gimme an indication)

Hair Colour: (JediMaster12, again yeah)

Weapons: Vibro-Lance (like a vibrosword but a little longer, used from atop a Kataran), Vibrosword (slung over back), Blaster Pistol

Equipment: Ceremonial Armor (using a Kataran hide), Kataran Mount

Homeworld: Avalon

Affiliation: Kataran Herders

Allies: Kataran Herders

Bio: Unknown

(sorry about all the blanks, I didn't want to re-design your character)

Archived