Home

Heart of the Guardian-The Rise of the Blood King (Recruitment Thread)

Ok. This is based on my story which is in the first person. This is actually based on the sequel that I am working on. The story is set in KOTOR times about the time TSL starts but in the Unknown Regions. The planets are a series that I created myself. I need people for the main characters and people can make up their own. This first call is for the main parts. If you wish to make a character, go ahead but I prefer it if the main ones are taken care of. A note to keep in mind, the main characters operate on a philosophy consistent with Chinese and Japanese philosophy, primarily the samurai. If you get confused, you can take a look at my story. Most of what is said can be drawn from there.

Rules:

1. No godmodding

2. No killing, unless the person is willing to die. This means to ask for permission

3. All other forum rules apply

4. Can have at most two characters to control, three if the RPer intends a climatic part.

5. Have fun

Characters:

Here are the main Characters that I need filled:

Good Guys-

Jacen Credo Cirrus aka J.C.(Jedi/Heart of the Guardian):JediMaster12

Michaela Durais (Jedi/wife to J.C.):steven

Petronius (Loremaster and medicine man):

Naomi Basra (Leader of kataran herders):snowy_robbie

Lord Trystan (Leader of the all the tribes):Arvik

These two are LS but can be neutral or later be turned-

Revan (female): dark_lordess

Exile (male):Alkonium

Sigara (warlord, think like Canderous):Pottsie

Baddies-

The Blood King (spawned from pure evil; one desire to kill the Heart of the Guardian): RaV

Rakata (title of the sworn enemy of Avalonians,etc):steven

Lorien (dark Jedi type):Xbx_Inthusiast

Any others that people want to be be they light or dark

Setting:

On the planet called Avalon in the Takeshi Forest. The evil dwelling of the Blood King is called Amshrey (His power sprung here). Bad new though, it can only be found by those who have a guide or know where it is.

OK here is the intro:

The Rise of the Blood King

A general peace has gripped the heart of the Avalonian system. Mikkado rejoices and sings for a new and good tomorrow.

Three years after the Heart of the Guardian brought equality for his people on Mikkado, a general yet uneasy peace came across the Avalonian system. The segregation policies were being terminated and the old and ancient code of honor was being restored. A time of chivalry now became the unspoken law of the system. The people of the cities never gave it a name but the tribes of Avalon called it ‘Bushida.’ The tribes attributed this new peace to their one friend, the chosen Heart of the Guardian.

This story begins in the fortress of Sigara where two Jedi Knights were trying to negotiate a peace between the kataran herders and the warriors occupying the plains of Cyrus near the southern border of the Takashi Forest.

@Xbx: Must you always blow a raspberry at me?

Here is the bio for my character:

Name: Jacen Credo Cirus aka J.C.

Species: Human

Homeworld: Mikkado, currently residing on Avalon

Affliation: Jedi, a Bushida tribesman

Weapon(s): a cyan single bladed lightsaber, a tribal brand sword

Special Abilitie: Can speak a variety of the tribal languages and use the Force to communicate with the local wildlife; also posesses the unique stealth ability of his people

Appearance: 5'7", dark brown eyes, dirt blonde hair, wears a tribal tunic instead of Jedi Robes, a pendant with strange carvings on his neck

Bio:

Born to Belosian parents he was orphaned at a young age. After a terrifying experience in a local boarding school and orphanage, J.C was then trained by the Jedi Tergis on his homeworld of Mikkado at a hidden enclave and later brought to Coruscant. After the Mandalorian wars and Revan's attempt to conquer the galaxy he was sent back in an effort to quell the unrest rising between the ruling elitists, the Argonons, and the tribes of Mikkado. It was here he met his wife Michaela and together they set about trying to give the tribes a chance. For his efforts and the spirit of courage and generosity, he was given the name Kirabaros, the name of the legendary Heart of the Guardian. It became his tribal name and through time it became woven into legend. He met Revan when she crash landed in the Takeshi forest on Avalon and together they rallied to stop the invasion of the ancient evils that had been awakened in the Unknown Regions. He was later killed in the last stand against the Blood King but not before defeating the Blood King and sentencing his soul to the servitude of Naga Sadow (Not knowingly I might add). Later his son married the daughter of one of the Jedi that had been trained on Avalon (Revan) and ended up swearing an oath to renew the sworn duty of the Avalonian people. In so doing their family produced some of the best warriors and Jedi.

((All this is based on the outlines I laid out on paper))

Name: Lorien (Pronounced :Lor-ee-in)

Race: Human

Eye Color: Yellow and black

Hair Color: Steel grey

Appearance: Is almost always cloaked in a silk jet-black hooded robe and rarely shows his face. He has a

Weapons: A long silver katana-like blade with a 2 1/2 foot handle. Ancient Sith inscriptions riddle the blade down the sides and it is heavily laced inside with cortosis. The blade has been dipped in poison repeatedly and it has soaked up on the blade, and it now released when it strikes flesh.

Biography: Little is known about Lorien, only that he grew up with his master on Amshrey and migrated to Korriban, then Coruscant. He now wanders the Galaxy, but mainly lives on Amshrey.

Name: Trystan

Species: Mandalorian

Side: Jedi

Apperane: Fairly long jet black hair, tall. Wears light gold warrior armor all over except head and carries one bronze single sided lightsaber with curved hilt.

Background: Reveals itself through story.

Oh yeah.. If nobody else is can I also be the Blood King?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Ahh, whatever can I be another dark guy who is J.C.'s best friend but is really her worst enemy?

Name: The Blood King (Anor Kon)

Species: BloodVaniaan (A certain form of Nelvaniaan, but much larger and different fur color. Resembles a mammoth sized Wolverine/ Druid)

Sex:Male

Height:7'5

Eye Colour: Eyes of a true Sith

Hair Colour: Black

Weapons: Dual Ceremonial Jagged Swords, Wrist blades, Multiple Shurikens and a Naginata (Ceremonial Spear/Pike)

Appearance: Celtic Mask and Celtic Body Armor (ask if you want to see it)

Force Powers: Ultimate Fury and Soul Eater (devours the soul out of victims.)

Class: Xenocide] Champion of Slaughter

Apprentice:Lorien (Up to you guys)

Homeworld:Avalon

Affiliation: Sith

Allies: Sith

Bio: Unknown

look good?

I'm actually kind of new at this stuff, so if you want me to take a smaller role, i will...maybe i could try to be Revan for a while, but if you guys think i'm not up to the challenge, tell me PLEASE. I really don't want to ruin the fun because i'm a total n00b...and once we start, feel free to critisize me to your heart's consent. Really. I think i'm going to need all the help i can get...and do we need to know the backround story to all this?

@dark_lordess: You are fine with Revan. She is semi-important but not crucial.

@Arvik: J.C. is a guy in this RP

@RaV: Character sheet looks good, Lorien is the liason between the Blood King and the Rasikians under the leadership of Rakata. Oh and the Blood King is actually from Mikkado in the actual story (He knows who JC is-gives you an advantage:D)

Sure no problem. He is an Avalonian. All the Rashikians were once Avalonians but they sought to conquer the galaxy and in turn defeated and exiled. They now travel through the galaxy creating havoc and mistrust. The leader is known only as Rakata and is often seen hooded. It is said that whoever looks upon his face meet certain death.

Archived