Home

FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!

jaredhimself31

Will some body tell Obsidian ,BioWare, and Lucas Arts to get their asses in gear and possibly make up their minds about who's doing what for KOTOR 3?!!!

I have been waiting for ever and my patience is running a bit thin please excuse this rant but maybe if we band together maybe with enough people sending these companies statements about their frustration about this little fiasco , maybe they will get off their little corporate butts and make up their minds and hope fully get the game out before 2007!

If you feel like telling LucasArts to "get their asses in gear" with the next KotOR then by all means go ahead and write and/or e-mail them. However this website isn't sponsored by LucasArts or any of it's related companies. It's run by fans.

Nominated for :lock:

We had to wait 4 years for Oblivion, it only has been 1.5 years since Kotor 2 came out.

I'd rather see them finish the job correctly instead of rushing it.

Just replay Kotor 2, Kotor 1, and keep waiting till the good news. This site will definately be one of the first to know :)

Hails Teh Mightey Moderator:

:lock:

I have been waiting for ever and my patience is running a bit thin

There are a ton of people who have this same feeling, but this isn't the place to rant like this, as it serves no real discussion purpose. (I realise the theraputic value of ranting but if we allowed everyone a rant thread... well, that would be a mess. So no rants unless there is a discussion purpose to it.)

Banding together, sending statments, boycotts, and petitions are all fairly useless in this type of situation. (I have been saying this way too much lately! :xp: )

We are simply a Star Wars fan forum please remember that. If you wish to rant like this please take it to the official LucasArts Forums. Thanks...

Since everything that needs to be said has been said.

This thread is now

:lock:

Archived