Home

Modders\Modelers needed

EAWFAN

me and a modeler are planning to make the biggest mod for EAW yet! we want to add: pirates, trade fed, confedracy, republicand a possible kotor type of units. so far we have only 2 people me and zane who is the modeler we need at least 2 more modelers and 2 more modders to make this even possible. we are not going to remove empire or rebels we are adding those factions and there units to make this a really awsome mod. when the map tools come out we will make custom maps to allow 2-6 diffrent factions on the map! help and suggestions would be appreciated. heres a tie droid that zane has made there is no texture on it yet

Tie%20Droid%20Squad%20for%20website.JPG

Why don't you wait for an expansion or sequel?

why not do it now instead of waiting 6 months to a year and they wont add the kotor guys or pirates or early trade fed

as i said above please put me on your msn so we can figure this stuff out

we want to add: pirates, trade fed, confedracy, republicand a possible kotor type of units.

I think you mean the Trade Federation and Seperatists. The Confederacy was the faction opposing the U.S government in the U.S Civil War. I think the Pirates have already been added as well, but I don't think anyone would object to new units unless they sucked or crashed the game.

I think you mean the Trade Federation and Seperatists. The Confederacy was the faction opposing the U.S government in the U.S Civil War. I think the Pirates have already been added as well, but I don't think anyone would object to new units unless they sucked or crashed the game.

He means the Confederacy Of Independant star systems,the seps are just the planets,the CIS is the army,now dont go around telling us your the smartest person on earth!

He means the Confederacy Of Independant star systems,the seps are just the planets,the CIS is the army,now dont go around telling us your the smartest person on earth!

CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:

It's just that here in the real world, a lot of people don't tend to immediately think "Star Wars" when they hear "Confederacy" (I picture the end scene from Easy Rider :p). And just for the sake of being condecending, it's the "The Confederacy of Independant Systems" (http://starwars.com/databank/organization/cis/index.html), more commonly referred to as the "Separatists".

I'll admit I was wrong about the terminology for this particular fictional organization though :)

Archived