Home

Help wanted...

i'm the best artist in my class, rather it's anime or a portret of anything, i'm the best at school. i can't draw on those god danm whatever boards kingcheez has.

Oekaki, and don't worry, it's called Oekaki-Phobic-Ineptitude, a psychological disorder many people have.

... to draw a psychonauts Fancomic. I've been writing the story, but I can't draw as well as I'd like. So I'm looking for some nice people to help me. Would anyone here be interested?

Wait, do you mean physically draw, or use a computer?

I am good with both, (one more than the other but thats beside the point,) But if you want a hand drawn thing, mine may not come up well on a computer.

I would help, but i'm too busy sketching cats. I like cats. They rock

Yes. Yes they do.

Wait, do you mean physically draw, or use a computer?

Whatever you're better at. Of course, it will eventually find a home on a website somewhere.

Thank you. in advance, to everyone who volunteered.

I will warn you that I'm taking my story in a somewhat darker direction... But any added humour would neaten it up some.

If you like, I can email a copy of what I have to whoever wants one.

We could like, divide the story/comic into pages, and have different ppl draw them

Yeah, that would be good.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you volunteers would link to some of your previous fanart, so I know who could do what.

Archived