Home

CONTEST TIME!!!

I'm bored of my current avatar.

SOoooooo...

I decided to make a contest out of getting a new one!

Instead of asking one person for an avatar, I thought I'd ask everyone!

The contest is, people who want to, would like draw an avatar for myself, and I take the one I like the most, and use it, and put the others in my sig!

THAT WOULD ROCK.

Darth you gotta come out of the closet

err wrong line

Darth you gotta not be a lazy white person. Gruducuuz needs the support of the forum during this tough time.

Cheez, you gotta stop sleeping with your mom. I mean, I know you think she's hot in all, but that's not right.

When did your name become Cheez? And when did you become schizophrenic? And why are you elevating these arguments, like a troll?

Oh yeah fatass. Go back to making out with Smon, and whoring your "girlfriend" out. This girlfriend is probably your 6 year old sister, fag.

Darth, I don't want to argue. I've got a peaceful feeling, and I don't want to fight no more. I've tried to refrain from just insulting you to Hell, and I have. But I could easily be yelling "LOL DARF = GAY PLZ!!!!111" like you are. You need to grow up. I must be younger than you, but I'm still mature. I don't want to argue. That's not what I came here for. I came here to talk about Psychonauts, not argue with some random girl. Okay?

Archived