Home

Which mode do you play online?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Which online modes are you playing?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which online modes are you playing?

• 1v1 Campaign
    • 1v1 Land
    • 1v1 Space
    • Play custom made campaign ladders
    • Play custom made space/land ladders
    • i play across all 3 modes
    • I dont play EaW online

Guest DarthMaulUK

After seeing the already downfall of the 1v1 official campaign ladder on gamespy as their Mods continue to let people abuse the ranking system, I was wondering if any of you actually play the ranking systems online. Vote away and please post as well if you do or dont and reasons why.

DMUK

the space online matches are great, although i dont play 1v1, i play more than that, i hate the ground matches though, well, they arent all bad, but why play land when you can play space, i dont play using the ranking systems mainly because of the reason that you gave DMUK, people do use the mods to abuse the system.

Space matches are my thing. It's really great when you can find good players to match up against. I often find myself sweating over the really close games.

When I see my buddies online I usually try to set up custom matches with more than 2 players. There's a couple of people that I work really well with because we know each other's strategy, and can usually even beat much better players. Another good thing about having buddies is that you know they can connect, so we almost NEVER have connection problems.

Always looking for some good competition. Any takers are welcome, but it's especially fun to kill clanboys. Hehehehe.

When my buddies aren't arround, I play quickmatch to work on my ladder standing. However, I don't enjoy quickmatch as much because it doesn't do a very good job of finding players that are close to my ladder rank. It's kinda boring to play a whole bunch of people that are easier than the AI.

I voted for i don't play online. Firstly it is too buggy and there are still many glitches and bugs. The patches do not seem to be helping to resolve the problem.....

p.s Why is it that all polls or threads made by admins etc usally are automatically sticky? Doesn't seem very fair huh? ;):confused:

Because we rock your feeble mind with our awesome.

I like to play the 1 on 1 land battles. Though I dont think the system matches very good and it gets me frustrated very quickly so usually I get off after two or one games.

I tried playing the campaign mode but the first time I played it gave me the 42 size map. What a drag... and the space is just too repeatitive, basically rush your enemy and control mines. No real strategy other than that.

Archived