Home

Spaceballs. :) [Rated: PG-13]

The Source

DarkHelmet - I am your father's brother's roomate.

Lonestar - What does that make us?

DarkHelmet - Absolutley nothing.

I thought it was...

"I am your father's, brother's, nephew's, cousin's former roomate."

Anyway, here is another funny moment.

spaceballs48es.jpg

spaceballs56bu.jpg

Comapared to blazing Saddles or History of the world Spaceballs is actuelly pretty lame. Feel free to disagree

Blazing Saddles was awesome! i can't remember exactly the words to some funny phrases. but there was this scene where they were talking about a sandtrap on the railroad and some guy asked if they should send the horses down, but the othere said they couldnt afford to lose the horses so he told the guy to send some ni**ers down :p racist, but sortof funny.

then theres a scene with the negroes stuck in the sandtrap with one of 'em trolley carts on the railroad. so one of the guys throws a rope into it and ties it to the trolley and pulls it out, leaving the negroes there. then the guy said something like, that it would be a big lost to lose the trolley or something.

then when they hung the horse :p

Physical Comedy is very desireable. Spaceballs is filled with both physical and witty comedy. As it gets older, people will aprechiate both aspects.

Some of the greatest in physical and witty comedy actors of all time:

Chevy Chase (SNL Veteran)

Robin Williams

John Candy (SNL Veteran)

Tom Hanks (Yes. He was a comidian at one point.) (SNL Veteran)

Eddie Murphy (SNL Veteran)

Arsenio Hall

Steve Martin (SNL Veteran)

Mel Brooks and Rick Moranis belong in this list. There is something about how silly the simple things in life look when we as humanbeings foul them up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived