Home

Mira's Father

At the end of the game when I played LS Female and you ask Darth Traya to look into the future of your friends you ask about Mira....Traya says her bit and then says "...she was not meant to be predator despite her true father..."

So I was thinking that maybe Canderous could be her father, since he is around 63ish give or take and Mira is around 23ish give her take.

I know Mira said her planet was invaded by the Mandalorians and became a slave but, maybe Canderous traveled to that word before the war...just throwing Ideas here....

(Scene on Ebon Hawk in KotOR III)

Canderous: Kreia never told you what happened to your father...

Mira: She told me enough Mandalorian skum! She told me you killed him!

Canderous: No! I am your father!

Mira: That's not true! That's impossible!

Canderous: Mira, search your feelings, you know this to be true...

Mira lets go of her handhold and falls down the Hawk's reactor shaft... camera moves to Mandalores Armor's faceplate.

Nah... its been done! :xp:

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm, not so much, no. But there are a mess of hints that could lead you to believe (given the relatively closed state of the game universe) that Kriea could well be Brianna's mother and only a few that might rule her out. I have no idea who Mira's father might be beyond one more in a long line of dangling threads Kriea leaves behind. I was just going with the topic concerning Canderous. And we know where T3 came from, Darth Helmet notwithstanding.

Not as such, but there are hints all through the game. On the other hand, it might just be me trying to fit patterns together.

On your next playthrough, listen to everything said about Brianna's mother, then compare it to what we know of Kriea. Times, events, that sort of thing.

Discount the name, since we don't really know what Kriea's real name is. Traya was her sith name and Kriea is just something she calls herself. Remember, the Jedi masters studiously avoid actually calling her by name even in reference, which is peculiar since the player doesn't choose it and it should therefore be easy to code.

Thus far, the only thing that doesn't fit is that Kriea is a consular and, by all accounts, Brianna's mother was a guardian. On the other hand, who's to say that Kriea wasn't a guardian before her fall and loss of the force? Sure, she was the historian and you don't normally peg a guardian for that slot... but wait! In her final dialogue, her vision of the future puts Brianna the guardian in that very slot.

What is the name given for Brianna's mother? Arren Kae, right? Arren Kae, Kriea, hmmmm. And isn't it odd that Kriea would know that about Brianna specifically?

On further thought, I remembered that Brianna "honors" her mother's face. So it should be a piece of cake to verify, right? Wrong. Taking age and (per Atton's comment) hard living into account, I'm just not sure. Here, you folks have a lash.

motherdaughter.jpg

Hmm, if i try and look deep in those faces... Kreia has different face form, brianna's head is a bit more triangular, also kreia's nose is bigger just a bit (plastic surgery? dont think so) other things can realy be changed wtih age and ya know hard living... Still i would say no- when tsl was made noone thought about Kreia being handmaiden's mother.

Yep, what I'm wondering about is the possibility that, prior to her fall, Kreia was Arren Kae. Does the fallen generally retain the original name and simply add "darth" before it, does the fallen change the name to something else when taking the "Darth", or is it a matter of personal choice. F'rinstance, Revan and Malack kept their names, but Anakin became Darth Vader.

Could it be that what had been taken as her death had been her original fall? That she had become Darth Traya rather than the late Arren Kae?

Yep, what I'm wondering about is the possibility that, prior to her fall, Kreia was Arren Kae. Does the fallen generally retain the original name and simply add "darth" before it, does the fallen change the name to something else when taking the "Darth", or is it a matter of personal choice. F'rinstance, Revan and Malack kept their names, but Anakin became Darth Vader.

Could it be that what had been taken as her death had been her original fall? That she had become Darth Traya rather than the late Arren Kae?

also, ironically, the handmaidens father yusani, was killed by darth revan during the jedi civil war...? or was it the mandalorian wars? anyway, that's why his sword (yusani's brand) ends up on tatooine in KOTOR1, saying how he fell in battle against revan. maybe this has already been said, but i just thought about that when i read the title of the thread... i have no idea why...

Archived