Home

Sith Acadamy ? plz read (idea) <3 (spoilerish)

Inadaze

okay heres my idea... dont we all get cooked up in KOTOR when Master Utharr says your path is not here... even though your 100 % nasty mother f**ker.... see what i would like is in the first chat in the ebon hawk (After you destroy those fighters) ... Carth Onasi says lets keep going or some shiz like that ... where Bastila says .. lets plot the course for Dantoine theres a Jedi enclave there... make a third option so you can go become a Sith ... i dont care about abillities or anything .. just the title and the training ... become Master Utharrs personal puppet of bringing down malak so he can become the top notch where you can choose to betray him at the end or be his puppet ... make some awesome NPC conversations make some sweet training sessions ... make us fight for the right to become a Sith ... and we all know Sith > jedi anyday.. thats why Windu got owned by Palpatine .. basicly i think it would be so sweet if someone grew some bawlls and made some new quests... new conversations new recruits ... kill bastila ... kill carth .... make an entirely new team of Sith Warriors ... make some crazy Sith Items.... yah you know what im talking about .. im just looking for more evilness ... and if someone really wanna work their ass off .. make a planet in TSL for each of the factions with a jedi acadamy and a sith acadamy ... i know its againts the story and all but that would be seriously crazy :D..... cuz TSL gets so boring cause you dont get to be in a safe haven and theres no real training except for some old fool called Kreia omg... so ... give me some new shiz or Release KOTOR3 for my pleasure :D

iam not a mod maker but i can tell you some of your requesting is already in the game.

[spoilers] kotor 1 and 2

1.You can already kill Bastila but not carth cause he is in kotor 2

2.Crazy sith item's like you said , already in game. (sith mask) , (Ajunta pal blade) , ( Exar kun crystal dont remember the name of the crystal but its the cyan one where you get it from yavin station).

and lots more item's

okay heres my idea... dont we all get cooked up in KOTOR when Master Utharr says your path is not here... even though your 100 % nasty mother f**ker.... see what i would like is in the first chat in the ebon hawk (After you destroy those fighters) ... Carth Onasi says lets keep going or some shiz like that ... where Bastila says .. lets plot the course for Dantoine theres a Jedi enclave there... make a third option so you can go become a Sith ... i dont care about abillities or anything .. just the title and the training ... become Master Utharrs personal puppet of bringing down malak so he can become the top notch where you can choose to betray him at the end or be his puppet ... make some awesome NPC conversations make some sweet training sessions ... make us fight for the right to become a Sith ... and we all know Sith > jedi anyday.. thats why Windu got owned by Palpatine .. basicly i think it would be so sweet if someone grew some bawlls and made some new quests... new conversations new recruits ... kill bastila ... kill carth .... make an entirely new team of Sith Warriors ... make some crazy Sith Items.... yah you know what im talking about .. im just looking for more evilness ... and if someone really wanna work their ass off .. make a planet in TSL for each of the factions with a jedi acadamy and a sith acadamy ... i know its againts the story and all but that would be seriously crazy :D..... cuz TSL gets so boring cause you dont get to be in a safe haven and theres no real training except for some old fool called Kreia omg... so ... give me some new shiz or Release KOTOR3 for my pleasure :D

This is quite an interesting idea. It is something I always thought would be nice. Though it would require a lot of time put in... you have piqued my interest. You would have to do a redesign of Korriban just for this mod but it is certainly an interesting idea.

iam not a mod maker but i can tell you some of your requesting is already in the game.

[spoilers] kotor 1 and 2

1.You can already kill Bastila but not carth cause he is in kotor 2

2.Crazy sith item's like you said , already in game. (sith mask) , (Ajunta pal blade) , ( Exar kun crystal dont remember the name of the crystal but its the cyan one where you get it from yavin station).

and lots more item's

The crystal you speak of is called Mantle of the Force.

I agree with this idea. I always wanted to have seperate stories for light and darksiders. It gets very boring playing the same story, same quests, same party members over and over again.(which is how I discovered pcgamemod.com and kotor saved game editor) makes it a little more interesting and fun to play again. Back to topic-I would like to see a storyline where you can go to a sith temple and train to become a true sithmaster and acualy join the sith. One thing I wish is to have a stardestroyer (ravanger) rather than a falcon-like ship.If someone could make somthing like this that would be exceilent. Thank you for your time

Basicly... what im looking for is a Sith acadamy to contra the jedi acadamy ... new quests and stuff that takes place on Korriban instead of Dantoine... see for examble Juhani has this friend on Korriban who was once a Jedi recruit now a Sith ... recruit him instead of Juhani ... make some awesome quests seen some really talented modders ... come out with ideas like Yavin and The HolowanSpire .. really talented modding i must say .. im just getting sick of saying hi Master Vandar i love you Master Vandar ... how about let us rule the galaxy father and son? :(.... i really hope they add Darkside ways in KOTOR3!

Archived