Home

Atris in K3

I was wondering what your perspectives on Atris. Yes she was a little meany but she has on amazing backsotry to tell if you read up on her. I would really like it if she was in K3 as an NPC. If you go LS or even if you went DS you could leave her to the wrath of the holocrons. Remember if you went LS Revan in K1 and executed Bastila and said to Atton that Revan was LS she was in it. So same could be done for Atris. What do you guys and gals think?

Considering the fact that you can kill her in TSL, I doubt that we'll see her again in K3. She was not a significant enough of a character to go to all the trouble to do another "Atton quiz" just to keep her in. If we do see her, it will be pre-TSL flashback via a holovid or something along those lines.

You can kill Bastila in the first game even if your LS but she shows up in the game but she was a significant character and yes Atris did not have a grand role for K2 but she has potential for K3 since she is a well developped character from what I got and she has her own dark secrets to tell. I could see her as a NPC if the Exile went LS but dark side not so much cause I would assume more that the player would want to kill her but thats just me.

I wouldn't mind seeing an Atris cameo, though her part in the Exile's story was ultimately finished in K2. Her purpose as a living character was concluded when the Exile confronted her. So we probably won't see her again.

I wouldn't mind seeing an Atris cameo, though her part in the Exile's story was ultimately finished in K2. Her purpose as a living character was concluded when the Exile confronted her. So we probably won't see her again.

...unless we see her in a flashback.

Atris was the female rendition of Vrook. That I could without. Vrook made me to physically want to kill him but as he lives in modules and pixels, I have no way of doing that unless I make the Exile evil to the bone.
He got his in the end though...

He got his in the end though...

He sure did and I felt bad that he had to go that way. It was pathetic!

As to Atris, I don't think we would see her again for reasons that have already been stated. She didn't seem the kind to show up again but I could be wrong. I expected to see Vandar again but no, he snuffed it on Katarr. :(

I was right that Revan would have disappeared and that was way before I read the description in the ads. Scary huh? Could be the Force :D

I was thinking that she could be in it because near the end she regrets her choices and says that she should of went in exile but I presumably believe that if you let her live she goes into exile any way.

I just think that because she didn't fight in the Mandalorian War and the Jedi Civil War and she basicaly betrayed the Jedi at Kataar so she can feel extreme guilt for that and she gave away your whereabouts so put more planets and people in danger so she can feel horrible about never going into battle, betraying the Jedi and losing the trust of a good friend or something more.

So I figured with all this when she senses your presence and figures out what your character is doing she wants to help to maybe right some of the wrongs in her eyes. So she wants to battle, wants to help the Jedi and find her good friend or her former love interest...

I dunno, I can see her as a "crazy old hermit woman who talks to dead sith". You'd have to bring her a holocron to translate, or acquire information off of one of those she guards.

I don't agree that she was a minor character either. She played a pivitol role in the storyline and in your relationship with Brianna (assuming you played a male or installed the mod) Whether she exiled herself or continued her role as historian, she could easily make at least a cameo appearance in the next episode.

I don't think she can have any role in kotor III. Aside from the fact that could be killed, the option to spare her leaves her either trapped in a room with sith holocrons or lost in an exile. And she really has lost the sense of true Jedi teachings so she probably ca't be effectual at shaping the history of the Jedi by this point i think.

Nihilous, Malak, and Sion seem to have had a pretty significant affect on the shaping of jedi history, and I don't think you could reasonably accuse any of them of being jedi. And as for exiles having an effect on the jedi and/or the galaxy, I give you TSL.

Nihilous, Malak, and Sion seem to have had a pretty significant affect on the shaping of jedi history, and I don't think you could reasonably accuse any of them of being jedi. And as for exiles having an effect on the jedi and/or the galaxy, I give you TSL.

Yeah but that would mean she falls to the darkside again.

And the exile didn't influence the galaxy until he returned to known space at the start of TSL.

Archived