Keep or destroy HK-47  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or destroy HK-47

• Keep!!!! :)
    • Destroy. :(

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, bring both the droids back. Hopefully HK will look alot darker/roughed up in this game, kinda like how Bungie is making the Chief beat and the game a little darker. I just think it'd bring alot to his personality considering he is just slightly evil...haha.

Nah, I hope he gets repainted in his old evil looking metallic red, instead of being all rusted and dirty like he was in TSL.

New color could make him scarier or even better "LOOKING" don't you agree?

Of course if he comes back, I hope he will!

Explanation: A stand alone action game with HK47 is even better, but unfortunately unlikely.

What do you think about:

"HK47- THE MEATBAG HUNT" or

"HK47- HUNTING KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC" or

"HK47- THE GRIM REAPER"

New color could make him scarier or even better "LOOKING" don't you agree?

Of course if he comes back, I hope he will!

What made HK-47 who he is was his entire image, not just his personality. It was the way those two fitted together. Now can you seriously imagine a black painted HK-47 with that same evil personality. It just wouldn't be him (although, I'm betting that if he got repainted he would whine about not being painted in red throughout the entire game).

you said it! how about they give him the ability to use lightsabers? like grievous? then we'll have some fun :evil2:

and not to forget, i love HK's flamethrower :D

flamthro

No, then it wouldn't be his definition of love, he's good with a blaster rifle

I would like a side quest with HK where you can use some his assassination protocols (truley use them, not engage in the same old type of battles).

I may be wrong but I think it would be a nice change of pace in the games, it could be a one time mini game where you take out enimies from a long range, how this fits in the story or how it is laid out i don't know but i think it would be nice. ;)

Nah, I don't want a Grievous rip-off, I like HK-47 just the way he is thank you.

Grevious himself was a ripoff, I think he was a pointless character. Sure, he may have looked cool, but if the put him in earlier in the trilogy, I would have appreciated him a lot better. Seems to me like Lucas just said "Ok, let's kill off everyone's favorite Count and put in a non-force sensitive who looks cool with four lightsabers!" Uh, no, not gonna cut it for me.

However, if bioware had given HK four lightsabers before ep III came out...

Archived