Home

Two Friggin' Years...

Rogue Nine

Two friggin' years wasted at this board. Two years where I coulda been doing something better. Two years I coulda been out there living a life. Two years you jackasses have stolen from me.

And I wouldn't change it for the world.

You guys are some of the best people I've ever met. Funny, annoying, crass, intelligent; they're all here. I thank you all for just being here.

Thanks to GUNNER for just being that big uber-stallion daddy guy that he is. smile.gif

Thanks to Ike for being himself, crazy as he is, but kind and compassionate when he chooses to be.

Thanks to guildy for the too few talks that we've had and the help that she's given me.

Thanks to Andy for being my friend and listening to me ramble on about nothing at all.

And once again, thanks to all of you for being part of the craziest, nuttiest, weirdest, and best damn message board there ever was.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If any of us really had a life would we be here all the time? biggrin.gif Er,... Wait, don't answer that! wink.gif

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

I feel like we should be giving you a trophy or something. (A gold watch maybe? Heh heh, just kidding! THAT comes in another 2 years! A nice one too, real expensive! It's OK,... the bill gets sent to... oh, right. Nevermind.)

biggrin.gif

Cracken's right! You see Nine, none of us are actually your friends. Your mom thought you needed some company and promised all of us 5 bucks a month to tolerate you. No one knew what we were getting ourselves into, but she made us sign a contract so we coldn't get out. We're trying to form a union for a raise(c'mon, how much of $5 is left after taxes?) but she won't let us. We are currently considering blackmailing your mom about her secret Puerto Rican immigrant smuggling ring. Little do they know that since they're already US citizens they don't need to be smuggled but your mom would rather have the $600 each. How else do you think you got that fancy computer?

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

I find it interesting that this place would fall apart in HOURS if it weren't for my posting.

yet do I get mentioned, no.

I am a vital cog in the machinery. Same with Zoom. If it weren't for us all you people would do is post "Poster A kills Poster B" and then say "PARTY ON SOME LARGE CAPITAL SHIP" and argue over 'beer' and 'girls.'

IT'S ALL TRUE I TELL YOU.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

I am a vital cog in the machinery. Same with Zoom. If it weren't for us all you people would do is post "Poster A kills Poster B" and then say "PARTY ON SOME LARGE CAPITAL SHIP" and argue over 'beer' and 'girls.'

I thought that was the kind of stuff you posted. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

"Poster A kills Poster B" and then say "PARTY ON SOME LARGE CAPITAL SHIP" and argue over 'beer' and 'girls.'

People post "WOOHOO PARTY ON THRAWN'S PMS!! LETS GET THE BEER AND THE HOOKERS", go eat a piece of bread or something, then post "WOOHOO BEST PARTY EVER! YEAH! TUBULAR!". It's sad, actually. And then they go "I WILL KILL YOU! *MY SHIP LAUNCHES YUO TO SPAEC!!!" and then some other dude goes "OH NOS YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME IN A GAME OF WIT!"

Guest Wraith 5

Nute i have to agree with MadPilot

I thought that was the only thing kind of post that got posted around here...

Niner way to go!!!

*if it is this bad that you have been here 2 years, what am i going to do in a few more months, I will have been here for 2 years and what do i have to show for it 700 post and 2 years gone out of my life... That is just sad....*

------------------

I don't have to blow every thing up...

I just like to.

Cracken's right! You see Nine, none of us are actually your friends. Your mom thought you needed some company and promised all of us 5 bucks a month to tolerate you. No one knew what we were getting ourselves into, but she made us sign a contract so we coldn't get out. We're trying to form a union for a raise(c'mon, how much of $5 is left after taxes?) but she won't let us. We are currently considering blackmailing your mom about her secret Puerto Rican immigrant smuggling ring. Little do they know that since they're already US citizens they don't need to be smuggled but your mom would rather have the $600 each. How else do you think you got that fancy computer?

It's not true, dammit! NOOOOOOOOO!

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

I challenge you to find a SINGLE time I mentioned beer EVER. Or "the party SSD." Or ANYTHING like that. I might post a load of **** constantly, but at least it's something I thought up and not essentially a canned post.

PB is right and I am agrees with him.

IT'S TOTALLY RAD TO THE MAX!

Archived