Home

Star Wars Jedi Knight:Jedi Heroes

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's Chapter 2.Longer and i think better.

Chapter II

The New Trade Federation

Jaden, Rosh and Kyle all turned on their lightsabers .Han quickly got his DL-44 Blaster Pistol, and started shooting, but the Reborns blocked with their staffsabers.

“Okay, you’re alone now guys.” Said Han, realizing he would only slow them down.

Rosh was the first to strike. He quickly speeded himself with the force, and swung both of his yellow lightsabers, but the Reborn parried, Force Pushed Rosh. Kyle engaged duel with another one, most of the time in saberlocks. He then found a weakness in the Reborn’s defense. He engaged in another saberlock, and swung at the Reborn’s leg. The Reborn screamed in pain, and then Kyle plunged his blue lightsaber in the Reborn, killing him. Jaden then fought against the Reborn that knocked out Rosh, because he was about to kill him. Jaden threw his lightsaber at the Reborn, cutting his hand, and then almost frying him with Force Lightning. There were three more left, and Rosh was knocked out. Suddenly, a grenade was thrown, and the Reborns died. It was Han.

“Thanks a lot Han.” Said Kyle.

They then healed Rosh with the Force, and woke up. Then, they continued their path. Walking through many hallways, they noticed every Reborn they found didn’t attack them. It seemed almost as if they were ordered to do it.

Meanwhile, Kayn and Cyrus were talking to some Geonosians. They were part of the New Trade Federation.

“So, if you join us, we will supply you with an army of Droids!” said one of the Geonosians.

“Hmm, interesting indeed. But what’s in it for you, Uriel?” asked Kayn.

Uriel started to feel nervous. He planned on using the Droids to kill the remaining Sith, and then dominate the Galaxy.

“I was thinking of a partnership, you kill the Jedi and I kill the important figures of planets like Corusant and Corellia.” Said Uriel, sweating of fear.

“You are scared.” pointed Cyrus. Uriel started to be more scared.

“It does not matter apprentice. I accept.” Said Kayn.

Kayn and Uriel shook hands as the other Geonosians and some Reborns clapped hands. But Cyrus still knew Uriel was up to something.

“This is strange. No Reborn is attacking us.” Pointed Rosh. It was very strange indeed.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” Said Kyle.

They continued walking, until they found a door. It was all dark.

“Sounds like a maze.” Said Jaden.

And unfortunately, it was. They spent some pretty long 20 minutes to locate the exit. After the left the maze, surprisingly, they were at the starting point. They went to the Millennium Falcon.

“So, what you got?” asked Jan.

“Unfortunately, nothing.” Answered Kyle.

Then, they all heard some noises. Blaster shots. And it were lots of them. They all went outside, and saw MILLIONS of Droids.

“Droids?” said Han, surprised “These type of droids don’t exist like 50 years ago!”

“Apparently they do now.” said Kyle.

R2 started beeping, and 3PO translated.

“We have already seen this type of droids. They were part of the Trade Federation.”

“Well, now they’re back.” Said Jan.

Meanwhile in the academy, someone knocked into Luke’s room.

“Come in.” he said. He looked at the person. “So it’s you. Welcome to the Jedi Academy. You will be assigned to Master Katarn when he comes back. And your name is?” asked Luke.

“Kyra. Kyra Zerp.” Said Kyra.

“Very well Kyra. While Kyle is gone, I’ll begin your training with the Force Powers.” Said Luke.

“I don’t trust him Master.” Said Cyrus.

“I don’t trust him either. But we’ll play along for now.” Said Kayn. ”Anyways, have the droids started to attack?” asked Kayn.

“Yes my Master.” answered Cyrus.

“Excellent.”

Jaden, Rosh, Kyle, Chewie and Han got outside. They started destroying droids, one by one, with all resources. Lightsabers, the Force, blasters, grenades, all. But It was just too much, there were many droids. So they re-grouped in the Falcon, and started shooting. Then, Uriel appeared on the monitor.

“Listen, it doesn’t matter how many droids you destroy, they will continue to be thousands.” Said Uriel.

Kyle then saw outside two Sith. It was Kayn and Cyrus.

“Let us out Han.” Said Kyle.

Han landed the ship, and Kyle, Jaden and Rosh got out.

“Droids, stop shooting.” Said Kayn. “I don’t think I’ve introduced myself, so let me. Darth Kayn, Sith Lord and future Ruler of the Galaxy and Destroyer of the Jedi.”

Kayn then ignited his lightsaber. It was redder than a laigrek’s eye, and his apprentice Cyrus ignited his saber. It was a double-bladed, similar to some advanced Reborns. Kyle ignited his Blue Lightsaber, Jaden his Orange and Rosh one of his Yellow’s.

Then, they started duelling. Jaden and Rosh took care of Cyrus while Kayn fighted Kyle.

“I underestimated you Katarn. Join the Dark Side, and get eternal power!” said Kayn.

“I will never join the Dark Side Kayn!”

“So be it.”

Kayn then plunged his lightsaber in Kyle’s shoulder. Kyle screamed in pain as Kayn shot a bolt of Lightning, making him unconscious. Jaden Force Pushed Cyrus, and grabbed Kyle. Jaden and Rosh fled to the Millenium Falcon. They fled Geonosis, and flew to the Academy on Yavin IV. Unfortunately, some Star Fighters appeared.

“Get to the turrets! You should be able to take care of them while I get this damn Falcon to fly onto Hyperspace!” said Han to Jaden and Rosh.

They rushed to two ladders, standing beside the other, and they climbed them. Jaden quickly got a target, and shot, destroying one of the 8 Star Fighters. Rosh charged and shot to a group of 3 Star Fighters, making them 4. Jaden then shot a missile, destroying the remaining. They climbed down the ladders and went to Han.

“Lady and Gentlemen, buckle your seatbelts, next stop: Yavin IV.” Said Han.

They jumped into Hyperspace, and Han routed to Yavin IV.

After they landed, Jaden and Rosh quickly put Kyle in the Medical Room. A medical droid took care of him, and Jan was beside him, holding his hand. She then gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Meanwhile, Jaden and Rosh were hanging out with some other students, when 3PO and R2 came to the Living Halls.

“Beep Beep Woooo!” said R2. 3PO translated.

“He says Master Katarn is better.”

“Well, that’s a relief.” Said Jaden.

“And Master Skywalker wants to talk to you.” Said 3PO.

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” said Rosh.

They walked a bit until they reached Luke’s chambers, so they decided to talk a little bit.

“What do you think Master Skywalker wants?” said Rosh.

“Probably just a report of the situation since Jan is with Kyle and Han is with Chewie giving the ship a little fixing.” Answered Jaden.

When they arrived, Luke turned around.

“Welcome. How was it?” asked Luke.

“Apparently the Trade Federation has returned with a battalion of Droids.” Said Jaden.

“There’s a new Sith Lord. He’s the reason Kyle’s in the Medical Room.” Said Rosh.

“Hmm, troubling. Anyways, I’d like to present to you our newest student, Kyra Zerp.” Said Luke.

And there she was. She had blonde hair, and some Jedi Clothes. Jaden and Rosh blushed a little while, and a bit later Jaden said:

“Hello. I’m Jaden and this is Rosh. We welcome you to the Academy.” Said he.

“Thanks. And I’ve heard you are quite popular.” Said Kyra.

“Well, I fell to the Dark Side but got back and he killed Tavion and imprisoned Ragnos forever. Now you do the maths.” Said Rosh.

“Haham.” Said Luke. - “Meanwhile, you don’t you get some rest. And May the Force be With You.”

Kyra, Jaden and Rosh got out and into their rooms to rest a little.

Stay tuned for Chapter III-Games of Mistrust.

What do you think?

Good, I was wondering when you would update, however some characters like Chewie, Jan and 3P0 and R2 came in out of nowhere. How did that happen? You must explain where they came from. Have I inspired you? Because it says about staying tuned for Chapter 3, etc. Can't wait to see the next bit.

Thanks.I'll seee if i can get Chapter III tomorrow since it's gonna be a short one.Also,here stays Kyra's profile.

Name: Kyra Zerp.

Affiliation: Jedi/Rebel Alliance.

Class: Jedi Knight.

Equipment: Jedi Robe,Violet Staffsaber.

Homeworld: Talravin.

Force Powers: Core Powers,Heal,Absorb,Protect,Mind Trick,Lightning.

Master(s): Kyle Katarn.

Apprentice(s):None.

Here's Chapter III.

Chapter III

Games of Mistrust-Part I

Jaden was in a temple, maybe a Sith Tomb. He had a red lightsaber, and he had a black robe. He was seeing Tavion dead, and retrieved the sceptre she had. Kyle then appeared.

“Jaden, so you defeated Tavion. But now I must stop you.” He said. Kyle ignited his lightsaber and so did Jaden. They had an intense fight until Jaden made many rocks fall onto Kyle. Dead at last, thought he. Jaden then woke up. It was all a dream. But would that happen if I had killed Rosh? He thought. Jaden got out of his bed, and put his clothes on. He grabbed his lightsaber and got out. It was a beautiful day outside the temple. He then spotted Rosh.

“Hi Rosh, what are you doing?” he asked.

“Hi Jaden. I’m looking for Kyra.” Rosh replied.

“Why is that?”

“She asked me to follow her, but i lost track of her.”

Meanwhile deeper in the Jungle, Kyra was looking at some trees until she heard something. It were mercenaries. She hid behind a tree and heard.

“So, what does the Boss want us to do?” asked a mercenary.

“He wants us to capture one or two Jedis. Probably Luke Skywalker.” Answered the other. At this time, Kyra knew she had to tell Master Skywalker about this.

Jaden and Rosh screamed for Kyra. Unfortunately, the mercenaries heard them and started running towards them, but Kyra was following them. The mercenaries quickly pointed their blaster rifles onto Jaden and Rosh.

“Hands up Jedi Scum!” said one mercenary. Jaden and Rosh put their hands up.

“Now come over and none of your Jedi Tricks or you will be dead in a second!” said the other with a rage. They started walking, but then Kyra threw her staffsaber to a tree.

“What the hell was that?!” asked one mercenary , surprised.

“Jaden, Rosh, now!” screamed Kyra. Jaden and Rosh got their lightsabers out and leapt towards the mercenaries. Jaden cut their blasters and Rosh their hands. The mercenaries screamed in pain and Kyra asked:

“What were you talking about earlier?” asked Kyra.

“What the hell are you talking about!?” asked one of the mercenaries.

“Your conversation about capturing a Jedi. I overheard it, so what was the destination!?” asked Kyra once again.

“Nar Shadda!” yelled one of them.

Then he fainted. They knew they had to tell Luke about this. They also took the other mercenary for explanation.

After they arrived, Kyle was better, but wasn’t ready to get out.

“Master Skywalker, we found two mercenaries on the jungle.” Said Rosh.

“What about the other?” asked Luke.

“He collapsed in the jungle.” Said Jaden.

“Apparently they were were to capture some Jedi and then bring them to Nar Shadda.” Said Kyra.

“Hmm, Nar Shadda. Students, it seems we have a bounty on our heads. You should go to Nar Shadda to settle this bounty. Take the Raven’s Claw and land in the Refugee Sector. Then, wait for Han and Chewie, they shall be helpful on this mission.”

Hate,rate and advice!

It should be:

Kyle: Jaden stop!

Jaden: Don't get in my way Kyle!

Kyle: Jaden I know you're angry, but it's not to late to renounce the dark side. Fight it. Rosh resisted it, you can too.

Jaden: Rosh was weak! He was too afraid to grasp the true power of the dark side.

Kyle: I can't let you do this Jaden.

Jaden: Then stop me, Master!

Well,jedi exile,is my first Star Wars fic,it will get better.And this one was a bit rushed.Next one will be longer and hopefully better.

i liked it alot its my first time also can you read mine its called master naskin

That was SWEET when is chapter 4.

I'm new to this and I've already found a lot of fanfics after jedi academy but this is the first light side one.

*Snip*

connor, please do not advertise your fiction in another persons thread, please read our Forum Rules before posting again. I have deleted your advertising part of your post. -RH

Don't double post. Use the edit post button in the bottom right hand corner. I also wrote a Light Side Fic after Jedi Academy. It is called Jedi Forces - Shadows of War.

My main Dark Side one is called The Sith Lord.

Also welcome to the Forums.

Thanks for the tip.I've seen The Sith Lord but I haven't finished reading it.But I haven't seen JF-SOW. There are to many sith names for jaden Darth Malus,Darth Qollous ect.

*Snip*

connor, please do not advertise your fiction in another persons thread, please read our Forum Rules before posting again. I have deleted your advertising part of your post. -RH

I finished reading the sith lord I think you should finish the sequel.Anyway when is chapter 4? What is descedant of the exile about?

p.s vengeance of the empire sounds cool.

*Snip*

Archived