Home

K1

Pabby

Could someone make a Nihi model for K1 that uses the same animations and things it did it TSL, and could someone make a Sion model as well? same animations and everything but for K1? I hope this is possible :D

Uhm... two words.

No Way.

Porting = bad also = illegal. That and no one here (to my knowledge) wants to spend a great deal of time to model two characters that have already been modeled+skinned. And besides, we cannot add animations so they'd just be floating statues.

Porting = bad also = illegal. That and no one here (to my knowledge) wants to spend a great deal of time to model two characters that have already been modeled+skinned. And besides, we cannot add animations so they'd just be floating statues.
Porting is illegal, but making custom models of those characters is not. However, we are unable to make animated models at this time...

I saw a screeny of malak as the PC in TSL :/ wouldnt that be illegal as well if what youre saying is true?

Technically, that model remained from K1, although it never appeared ingame, unless it was the Malak as a Jedi, which does appear in game.

I saw a screeny of malak as the PC in TSL :/ wouldnt that be illegal as well if what youre saying is true?

No. Malaks models are still in the game files. Infact I just changed one of my test characters to him and ran around in his Jedi outfit. So seeing the files dont have to be ported or recreated its fine to use them.

Archived