Home

Are the Sith Still in Hiding in KOTOR 3

Whell, Revan is allready off to outter rim space, it could mean he is out there to meet them (true sith), others will come after him, exile for instance should be one of them, and remaining jedi and dark jedi even remaining sith all of them recruted by Revan -Mandalorians too. Revan got all thigs in place for all-out war. So either way True Sith will show up, and we (gamers) should fight them on either side (dark or light).....

Now, if KOTOR3 ever gets released, I know that LucasArts brains will have a mamoth (the biggest ever in gaming world) task to make something like that.

We all expect an ausum game, big game! LA needs to encircle KOTORI & KOTORII with KOTOR III so that everything makes sence, unless they go with a brand new character, which would be a chipest way (vary bad case) and in which case they gonna have to start K3 with some sort of prequel (time before K1) to explain Mandalorian wars and how all this thing got started (how did Revan learned about existance of True Sith and all that) why did he take mantle of the dark lord (since I don't think he fell nor turned nor got seduced by the dark side like that sisi of jedi Anakin Skywalker - Darth Vader) and a LOT of different things......

All this makes me think, maybe this is why LA is not yet making a K3 cuzz they simply DO NOT know how to pull all this out in a good way (because that's how they gonna do it good, maybe even average - and not in ausum exelent nor even perfect way). All I'm trying to say that teh are still NOT CAPABLE of making K3, and they are simply too afraid to go out and say all that. That's the reason they filling the market with all these avarage games Empire at war, Battlefront possible DarthVader game etc, etc.....most borrrrrring games ever.....but it seams is working, some people like those, and thats where they concetrate, But US (KOTOR fans), for now we don't exist (no KOTOR3) and that's what pisses me off. We may appear in their future plans, and there is a glitch - more we wait more we expect, i"m afraid it might get too late for the K3 and Us, we might not work together (us&KOTOR3) too many doubts will show up, or is not gonna be the same as it use to be, you name it, no metter what kind of fan you are......

Well heres my opinion:

Its starts out where the sith seem to have all vanished, and peace seems to ensue. Then (as explained in the "Who will be the big boss?" topic,) the foriegn Sith Lord arrives and calls the Sith to arms, and conquer the lands.

There would be more to the story though, of course.

Archived