Home

Is the a mod changing goto into different droid?

logan essex

with how the rest of the game looks, GOTO looks like something from 1997. I would like to have a different droid model. Does anyone know of any?

mods are free..... people shouldn't rag on moderators

Hey there, logan! :dmaul3:

Well, it isn't a new MOD per se, but if you just use tk102's KSE (KotOr Savegame Editor), you can switch the appearance of tha worthless GO-TO to that of any droid in the game! KSE has over 500 appearances that you can switch your PC/NPCs to. I am assuming (ugh! There's that awful word!) that you are familiar with KSE, but if you are not, here is a link:

http://www.StarWarsKnights.com/tools.php

It is a pretty straight forward tool to use, but if you find that you need some help using it, just let me know!

I hope this has helped!

- DM.005 :maul5:

Not new models, no. Someone could reskin an existing droid model that better suits G0-T0. There are a ton of cool unused models in the game files, so it wouldn't be that difficult to achieve a better look.

edit: I tried a few out in-game. The problem is that a lot of these cool floating droids don't have combat animations, so when you go to attack they just hover there and get killed, which sucks.

I found a few different models that might work, but none that are perfect. The majority doesn’t have generalized combat animations, and even those that do lack laser effects when they fire.

Does anyone know why when certain droid models fire, they don't actually shoot? The animations are there, but the effects aren't.

Except for the fact that that was deceit, and

he is the owner, it is all a guise.

Thats how the spoiler works i didnt know it all makes sense hes a liar annoying and hes a droid hes C3POs predecessor with a few faulty wires

Does changing him to a humanoid droid work at all?

The humanoid ones I got to try out lacked non-melee attack animations. The only exception was the default sentry droid seen pretty commonly in both games. There's a light repeating blaster built in with that model, though.

I didn't try the class of droids found disabled on Dxun, but I assume it's the same deal with them with the built in blaster. The only humanoid droid model that I know of at this point that has properly functional animations for all types of blasters is HK-47/HK-50.

Archived