Home

Looking for staff

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hi all!

If anyone is interested in becoming a news reporter for SWgalaxies.net please, drop me an email to darthmauluk@googlemail.com - outlining why you would like the post, and full details of your SWG history.

As we look to re-design the site and increase visitors here, there will be a few benefits of being a member of our team, including beta tests, press accounts and much more over time.

If you have what it takes - drop me a mail asap.

DMUK

• 3 months later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

A bit of both really. Mostly news posting, interviewing Dev staff etc. Most staff get free press copies of the game/site they are covering when new releases are made as a thanks for all their hard work.

DMUK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well, I have just started playing (already addicted) but I have done a few site bulletins (Can't code :( - learning) for local school sites (not hosted ect) and I've been trying to set up my own site (not SWG though) for a while, although I don't have good enough free hosting and I cant code stuff.

Galaxy: Starsider

Character: Hakri Polask

Level: 7

Guest DarthMaulUK

Coding isnt a problem. The news script used is much like typing in the forum. Easy. We need players who can keep the site news up to date with the latest chapter info, events etc and all else going on in the world of galaxies.

I will PM you later today and go from there. Graphic and stuff i can do.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Cool thanks for all your offers so far. Im currently working on a brand new site launch for galaxies.net which will involve competitions and so exclusive interviews. The news script is broken on the site so i cant actually update any news, so i will be replacing the front page over the weekend.

DMUK

• 2 weeks later...

Archived