Home

whats the strangest thing you ever came across

i would like to know the strangest thing you ever came across .it can be spoken or just weird stuff that happen

there is a few strange things that happend to me today in the game you all know kiph and how he's in a red clothes well i came across he kept changeing his clothes like it was everything that my party was wearing under there clothes and i think one part he was naked trust me you never want to see him naked

All the people in the Onderon city (the ones walking around) are using the head models for Exile. The "Jesus" Exile head is there, the Asian heads (female and male), the females that look a bit butch to me... Strangely, I've never seen the black (fem) head models just the whites and Asian heads.

Besides the people on Iziz, I've seen mercenaries on Telos using player models as well, and I distinctly remember some of them also using the model I'd picked for Revan in the first game. Also, some of the Twi'lek thugs in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr were wearing something that looked exactly like Calo Nord's armor.

When I was in the Telos hangers, I got my character stuck walking between the wall panels on the left side.

If you face your character towards the force field, you can walk left and in between a crack in the level's design. There is room back there to hide a character. Hehehe... It is usually all dark in there. I was borded, so I started to search strange places in game. If you push your character further, you can walk the whole legnth of the hanger in between the walls.

On Telos in the Sith Base, after you pay off the Twi'lek to keep quiet and open the door behind her, on the floor just past the door way is a blaster rifle. But it can not be picked up. This did not happen the first few times I've played the game.
You mean Taris. There is no Sith base on Telos.

But, yes, I do remember the blaster rifle on the floor.

Yes, but it's still stupid. That's why I prefer K1. It's more original. TSL is full of ships, droids and clothing (Jedi robes) that look like those from the movies.

The Jedi don't waver much when it comes to tradition. I would expect the robes to look the same as they do in the movies.

Yes, but it's still stupid. That's why I prefer K1. It's more original. TSL is full of ships, droids and clothing (Jedi robes) that look like those from the movies.

So what? The robes, G0-T0, and possibly the Ravager are the only things that could be compared to original trilogy materials. The major characters and general plot were huge deviations from the norm: I'm not sure how you see KotOR 1 as being more "original" when it adheres to a similar plot format as displayed in the movies (not to say the game didn't rock).

Not to digress from the topic, though.

I seem to recall the hologram functions not working properly in the Peragus sequences, one time. It was especially odd when it shows the cutscene of the miners dying: I'm pretty sure they got right back up again.

What annoyed me severely was whenever Visas came on the Ebon Hawk after the battle Hand Maiden started talking to me, but we went seperate ways when we were walking during the conversation, but it still acted like I could talk to her in a normal conversation. I figured this was just a bug or because of a mod I had downloaded.

Archived